[Release] [OLD/NO-SUPPORT] MDT & Character & Vehicle Reg System & Licenses - Fully Ingame [1.5]

works perfect for me now just having 2 issues. 1 when i flag a plate stolen then run the plate its not coming back flagged and 2 cant figure out the id part, like /mdt idcheck [id]

edited: fixed the flag stolen plate issue

Do you have any errors while performing these commands? id check should work fine if the ID has an active character.

the id check. is it the name of the character or name and dob or?

The idcheck is just /mdt idcheck PLAYERID So we say upparrow player list if the player id is 2 / Alpha then take the only the ID notning else.

1 Like

perfect, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great release however im just wondering.seen as its linked to an SQL database to read from tables is there a chance I can perhaps change the database name so it calls from my current CAD database.i can adjust the tables to suit which I need for example characters.ive tried looking in a few of the files but cant find where ud change the database.

ive noticed the sql is called drop me so assumed it would be called drop me in the lua files.

thanks

What an awesome and much needed script. If I could suggest for the future to have a menu key for police to use instead of having to memorize every command, that would be great! Other than that it’s really well done!

1 Like

Is there any way to disable the license test portion of it? Secondly if your using a rootserver to host your FiveM server, what would you put as the UID, password, and hostname?

EDIT: Nevermind i just read more into the config.lua file

Thanks, If you wanna change where the files are saved at you will need to look in the character server part and the mdt server part and the other server files. Same with the load from table, If you open the sql file in a text file you will see all table names.

And the database is located in the mysql-async folder? I’ve never used it before downloading this resource haha.

I would also love to know that. Is couchdb still a thing? Is that even a thing?

I put the dump into my database and it says when i try to load it “Could not Load Resource”

Perhaps this is due to not exactly knowing where to put this in mysql-async, but I get this when I try and create a character

Blockquote
Error running call reference function for resource MDT: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: No such export mysql_fetch_all in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: in metamethod ‘__index’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:126: in field ‘fetchAll’
CHAR/char_server.lua:90: in function ‘SRR_CHAR_INFO’
CHAR/char_server.lua:52: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
[FISKEY LEO SERVER]: Player disconnecting Mikofiticus
Error running system event handling function for resource MDT: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: No such export mysql_execute in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:760: in metamethod ‘__index’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:113: in field ‘execute’
MDT/mdt_server.lua:523: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

@YaBoiSteve @Mikofiticus Mysql-async is just a thing to connect to the database, You need to set up a database by your own, Search on youtube or if you have zap hosting you already have one you can go to. If you have local i would recommend XAMPP

so i being testing this our and i get a this error

Error running system event handling function for resource MDT: citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: LICENSE/DMV/dmv_server.lua:85:
bad argument #1 to ‘sub’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.sub’
LICENSE/DMV/dmv_server.lua:85: in function ‘GetSteamID’
MDT/mdt_server.lua:410: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

More information is needed @AIF_Infantrymen

1. Do you have steam open?
  2. Have you imported the SQL file correctly + mysql-async?
  3. What command do you try to enter and which syntax do you use?

1.yes
2.yes

character create works fine

/veh reg
/mdt idcheck 0 for the id

thows up errors

/mdt idcheck ID most be the player id otherwise ot Will give errors like that, Also the player id u are searching needs to have a character

I’m using identity should i delete it and remain only with the MDT mode to create character?

Problem … i register my vehicle (blista ) plate with /veh reg it showed my that the veh was registered (my plate nr is LWE 612 ) if i go then i tried /mdt placheck LWE 612 it say that no persons was found with that place but if i go with /veh list the vehicle shows up.
What should i do?