[Release] MASRP YMAP Collection (With Map Blips)

This is a collection of my servers YMAP collection. The map edits are based purly in Sandy Shores and Harmony. It mostly adds trees, but also small things such as houses, a helipad on the PD and more.

INSTALLATION
1.) Drag and drop the files into your resources folder
2.) Add:
ensure SandyShoresMap
ensure Sandytowyard
ensure SandyShoresMap2
ensure SandyBase

to your server.cfg

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nFKHn07uFb9ftHXWkHhqtAEfrdpZ5zx4

BLIPS
!

!
MAP

This Map Collection Was Made 100% By Me. The only reason they’re not compiled into one .ymap is due to the reason you cannot convert ymaps back into xmls.

3 Likes

Why? ensure? can you explain this? I dont know why i need to add ensure [map] to my Server.cfg

you can use ensure or start, latest server artifacts use ensure, and all that does is make the map start. and you need to add it to your server.cfg in a manor like so: Screenshot_41

You don’t need to do it like this. Just make a folder, put a _resource file, make a stream folder, then dump the rest of the folders in it. Boom, one resource.

could you show me how with a tree structure example??

Or just a screenshot of what yours looks like

Example

map folder

1. __resource.lua
  2. stream
  • mapfolder2

• mapfolder3

• Make a folder, name it “Kohaine”
  • Make a folder inside Kohaine named “stream”
  • Make a __resource folder inside “Kohaine” that has the following in it
resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

this_is_a_map 'yes'
  • Post all ymaps inside of the “stream” folder
  • Run it as a resource either by restarting and entering it into the server.cfg or refreshing then ‘start Kohaine’ in the F8 menu in-game.

Nice script. Is the MASRP Scrap and Auto in the download? And if so how do you remove this?

Yes it is in the download however the blip is not. If its the actual scrap yard you want to remove, you’d have to edit the .ymap file (which to my knowledge, isnt possible)

Ok thank you.