[Release][Maps] FiveM Custom Maps

@Alexander_Witting If you read the description of the original link, the author says they are located under the prison and hospital, so you have to noclip, everybody knows how to noclip.

@Acu2Win Of course man, just checked it, it seems like it will work, so I will get this out asap. Thanks for the suggestion and supportive comments!

1 Like

so i noclip under there prison and nothing was there

1 Like

@Alexander_Witting Well, it is quite far under, you have to look in a general area, and make sure you have installed it correctly, because it works, I have tested it with others.

1 Like

Excellent! Iā€™ll be waiting for news here! Thank you very much for all the work done !!

3 Likes

UPDATE

-Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UPDATE

• Updated the Devin Weston Mansion map - I edited in some props that were missing.

I have decided to share these three maps below as I have customized them like, added missing props, deleting unwanted props, etc.

• Added Sandy Shores Alive - Removed exploding trailers.
  • Added Grapeseed Alive - Removed crashed alien ship and added missing props.
  • Added Vinewood Alive - Added lots of missing props.

Nice work!! I tried to add the AkinaV to my server but textures are missingā€¦ any clue ??
i have some other custom maps (json file type) in my server and does that cause the missing textures?

@CrackHead Can you be more specific as to where, like the bridge, top or bottom of the mountain? And have you tried running your server with no other custom scripts, just the map and the normal regular scripts for fivem?

I tried the script without any other ones! it seems like the textures ainā€™t loading right.

@CrackHead Well, they should I use this and havenā€™t noticed any, maybe if you could tell me where like I asked? Or make sure your server is entirely updated (config, resources, files).

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I loaded something wrong but when I added the lakeside one nothing was there when I went to the location

1 Like

For the akinaV one it doesnā€™t load the textures properly

2 Likes

@GMBSxHAPPY @CrackHead Well both maps work, as many others have downloaded and have not complained, and they both work perfectly for me, unless you have installed incorrectly, or changed a file or something. Make sure your server is completely and entirely up to date, and on akina, if you can tell me what textures like terrain, or roads, or the bridge, are not showing up or loading, I can take a look at it, because I have not noticed anything wrong with the maps at all.

I reinstalled the map and updated the server and still ainā€™t working ā€¦ Whatā€™s missing is the whole entire texture for roads, mountain, trees (everything)

I tried your other maps but they work fine! I was kinda thinking the ytd file of akina is too big for fivem but guess you gotta it working for you so itā€™s not that!

But thanks for the help!

1 Like

@CrackHead I had even resized the ytd file because fivem has a limit of 16MB. So I donā€™t know what is the problem, but ill check it out.

1 Like

I noticed on Red Dead Desert there is water coming through the ground. Has anyone else had that happen?

1 Like

@FarmerJon yes this unfortunately is an issue as the author has place the map as a certain horizontal coordinate and that one part of the map is low enough that waves come up through it, however the rest of the map is fine, you just have to ignore that part of the map.

i just download the files again and was looking at the files for textures . akinav_texture.ytd is 55mb !! is that why iā€™m missing the textures??

where does the coatguard map mod load to?