[Release] [Map] Sandy Shores Enhancement

Is there a way for you to post your other conversions here as I can not locate them any where else. If not it’s ok just really enjoy the version of sandy and would like to try the others out as well

There is a nice harmony one that was released, but its an XML file, how do you convert it to the .ymap?
this is the one im speaking of. https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/enhanced-harmony/download/38025

I would like to see more enhancements to the map. It would do good for rp in my opinion

I re-made this, removed all the trees and lights, now only 250 props instead of 1200

Im glad you could share this story with us! It would be even better if you could post about it with a download link!

2 Likes

I have a question, so I have the original map in Map Editor and for some reason it wont let me remove the Tankers that cause lag, any thoughts on what to do? It doesnt even register as a Prop in the map editor.

If you want the Harmony one its already made into a ymaps by @Jxke this is his page:

Just download the harmforest.zip part and away you go =) @SolarFantom!

1 Like

How do we download it? Do we put in the resources folder and then we go to server.cfg and enter start and the name of the folder?

Yes. If that doesn’t work please reply here again.

hello i was wondering if you could send the xml for this i downloaded it from gta 5 mods but not all of its loading with map editor not sure if the author took stuff out.

How did you manage that?

How would someone go about modifying this further? I would like to remove a few more things but no idea how. All I can find is how to create a ymap. But I cannot find how to edit one.

I can do that :slight_smile:

Could you possibly modify for me as well? I just need few things removed from Joshua road.

your download links are no longer working

1 Like

does not give the correct url

1 Like

hola un gusto para mi poder ayudarte en tu problema, esto es lo que pides ya transformado montalo en una carpeta nueva dentro de su carpeta stream y su resource y listo enhacedharmony.ymap (16.1 KB)

1 Like

if you have a good pc it will load instant lol

Any chance you could share this file? It was removed from Google Drive

is their a fixup for this mod some of the buildings are either floating, missing balconys etcc
but handls amazinggg, looks great from the sky