[Release] Manual Transmission (Client)

I cant open the menu (I do use ELS)

I wish more servers allowed client side menus

When I have my wheel plugged in, I get the error carbon carpet stairway, and If I plug wheel in mid-game and get in a car, I get the same thing. I have tried older versions too of the mod but it doesn’t work. here is the exact copy of the error.
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
“carbon-carpet-stairway”

[Content]
A carbon-carpet-stairway caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: pid.dll+3CC7
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

does this with /without mod installed

This script is Useless. On fiveM there is only few server’s with allowed client scripts. :frowning:

Your rant is useless! Script is fine, blame the server owners, if you have to…

does this work with Trustmaster T150?

Hello there, Im trying to use your speedometer plugin, however it has crashed my game, and if it loads, only the gear indicator changes, the red light flashes in the middle of the speed dial, and the speed dial is vertical, please help!

That doesn’t sound this-mod related.

1 Like

has anyone fount a fix for the script hook v and scripthookvdotnet to run together or we stil waiting for a fix

This mod would definetly be awesome if they added the gear shifting animations into it, I tried but the mod didn’t work on FiveM, but it would be awesome af.

Yea, I have a Thrustmaster T150 and it detected it and it was in red color and when i pressed enter on it, then it disappeared. what do I do?

Me too, did you solve it?

Read the instructions on the fat big red warning button?

All it does is tell you to set it up in the wheel settings submenus. I’m not rich enough to own something other than a G27, nor do I have any reliable testers with different wheel sets, so I can’t have presets for various configs.

Submenus?

HI I am new to FiveM but when I do as you have suggested I can not configure my wheel and when I try open the menu the game crashes. I have tried different versions of the Mod.

is this client side

Can someone tell me if the server I have DOES NOT allow client scripts will this not work?

Thanks

following, would like to have a fix .maybe if someone can help make it server side. I dont allow Scripthook in my server and just bought a G920.

2 Likes

for me it dosent even detect my steering wheel I have a g29 btw