[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

I’ve tried this code, however only the lights work with ELS vehicles. There’s no siren! Everything works fine with non-ELS vehicles though.

Any ideas?

No not sure why, I don’t use ELS myself so can’t help you there.

Well, not working with VRP, this is really big problem. That mod blocking all VRP control keys, we need that man, please fix it.

It works just fine with vRP.

You can, i have ELS working lol

Anyone else notice that vehicles with flashing lights and their class not set to VC_EMERGENCY (such as the tow trucks) will still have a siren but it’s ambient, meaning players far away can hear it, but you and players close to you cannot hear it. Been trying for awhile now to find a fix for this… It’s all very strange.

SOLVED: Can be fixed by invoking native FORCE_AMBIENT_SIREN and setting it to false.

2 Likes

Didn’t notice it until you mentioned it, indeed very strange.

I do believe this could be fixed by adding the vehicles into the controller and setting their ‘siren’ to be off or even make it ignore that vehicle class/vehicle model.

1 Like

@Lt.Caine would you know where there is a list of siren names, like a list, what’s in your script isn’t so helpful as you only have a few, like “vehicle_horn_siren_1” etc, I was hoping you’d know where they would all be

1 Like

There’s a gtaforums post with a list of siren ids, unfortunately I can’t link it as I’m on my phone and don’t have the link. There’s also most likely be one for the police horn too

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for?

0x0EA58C7C - Generic Bullhorn
0x013F5FE7 - PoliceB Main
0x17DDFB5C - PoliceB Secondary
0x0A8960B6 - FIB Primary
0x0A49B203 - FIB Secondary
0x0D329446 - Police Primary
SIREN_2 - Police Secondary
POLICE_WARNING - Not a clue.
0x0E0DA7BC - Granger Primary
0x16E74B3E - Granger Secondary
0x1C98C4D5 - Ambulance Primary
0x144C8602 - Ambulance Secondary
AMBULANCE_WARNING - Wonder what this one could be?
0x14BFBCE3 - Fire Horn
0x159C9182 - Fire Primary
0x161768E7 - Fire Secondary

Source

1 Like

Hello, Im not really having a problem, i am just having an annoyance. When i use Luxart control on my controller to turn on my ELS it also turns on the left indicator. When I use the right button on my d-pad to toggle my headlights, it turns on my left indicator. Can anyone help me with this? I have searched the client.lua and have came to no solution. Any input would be appreciated!

Great work we’ve used this from the start and love it!

Does anyone know how to enable F keys with this? I have F5, F6, F7 doesn’t work in police vehicles.

Hello so I installed a addon the gtr one And it doesnt work with luxart but most of the cars do is there a way I can make a car work with luxart like an addon car?

could some one help me i am trying to change the right turn indicator turning on when you use your head lights on the controller?

In vehicles.meta for the add-on vehicle find:

<vehicleClass></vehicleClass>

In the middle will be something like VC_SPORT (depending on the vehicle) but just change that to:

<vehicleClass>VC_EMERGENCY</vehicleClass>

Does this allow for custom siren tones?
Like DOJ servers have?

Custom sirens are completely client sided, the people that have custom sounds at all, have added them, themselves, using OpenIV.

Can you install this in regular GTA too ? How would I do that?