[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

There is already a fuel script out there just look on the fivem forms

Thank you for the release. I myself I have seen people who have fallen victim to the theft of this script. I cant wait to enjoy this script with my server!

@Lt.Caine Youā€™re a legend! Thanks!

Thank you very much for this script and thank you Bxbugs for your wonderful non els car pack! There seems to be a counter & timer and I assume this is for the syncing issues with FiveM. Is there any way to reduce the fps drop when multiple people spam one of the trigger buttons?

thank you!

I think you should continue too. Iā€™ve been waiting for some updates of your script and Iā€™m sure other people are waiting too.
As a reminder, Luxart thingy is not ELS so I donā€™t see why you would stop developping your script even though some features are the same but in the end, yours should aim at ELS. Thereā€™s no solid script that can do that for FiveM and youā€™re the closest to it.

I hope weā€™ll see more versions of it.

How do the Other cops on Highspeed see each others Lights flashing correctly?

It is not els this is a siren control to switch siren tones

oh lets clean some things up here really quick ā€¦ 1st this only controls the siren and siren tones and syncs it between the players doesnā€™t add ELS or doesnā€™t add lights it only does that , 2 for the lights and ELS that is a client sided ASI available on LSPDFR and that needs to be installed on the client per everyone who wants to see the lights due to the XML files being client sided and if you have those then you will see the lights civs cops or whoever without them you will not simple, THIS IS NOT ELS but it makes ELS work without a siren desync so its a workaround/

hey there, thank you very much for this long awaited script!
i have a question, how can we activate the fib siren on fib vehicle and sheriff siren on sherrif carā€¦ all my cop car in my servers are using the same police siren, itā€™s a bit confusing, any help on this anyone please?

IDK about this script but the Most up to date Albo script and if you both have ELS/AdvanceHook in your fiveM Directory and ELS folder in your GTA folder with XML in there, The lights work awesome client side but for others they just flickers slowly like regular lights not super fast like ELS but working, This lux script the lights are just stuck on.

Because this is NOT ELS

1 Like

Thanks for the release, Iā€™ll definitely look over this! Just a side note; if I removed the indicator function would it mess any of the other functions up? I know it sounds like a dumb question but Iā€™d just like to be sure

Like i said the albo script is working with els u just have to have xml on ur client or then dont flash
and i NEVER SAID IT WAS ELS

out of curiosity, is there anyway to sync the els lights like what you see on DOJ so there not moving slow to other players, basiclly mine work normaly but anyone else i see around me there moving really slow.

theres no proof of that!

So Iā€™m using this script with a custom siren pack installed (http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/14373-modern-siren-pack). Itā€™s hard to explain, but my sirens are all jumbled. My firetruck and ambulance are using police car sirens, and the air horn on the firetruck is completely broken. This siren pack works fine without this script and the gameā€™s default sirens seem to work fine with this script installed.

EDIT: So after further testing, I noticed with default game sirens that the ambulance and police are the same. The firetruck wail is normal but the phaser is the same as police and the yelp is the same as the ambulance.

Any suggestions @Lt.Caine or @Bxbugs123?

-Deziel0495

$
local eModelsWithFireSrn =
{
        "FIRETRUK",
}

I just put it like that and it fixed it for me and I also had to add it to the ambulance powercall

local eModelsWithPcall =
{
        "AMBULANCE",
        "FIRETRUK",

}

Mine is already listed like that by default.

I donā€™t think it is ment for custom sirens

I love this Script!!! I donā€™t know if its my server or my internet, I doubt either one, but for some reason using the keys if you press it constantly it causes the game to kind of freeze up and makes it laggy, I am not complaining, but when you have a bunch of people on a server and in a pursuit it tends to cause people to freeze up. Other than that this script is awesome and I will continue to use it!!!

I also have a request for @Lt.Caine or @Bxbugs123, is it possible to create a script like I have seen in DOJ that Polecat uses to type in chat /textchat and disable chat? Is there a script out there for that? Or could someone create one? I have some experience with .lua but I am most certainly not capable of creating any kind of script like that. I have made a small one to show messages in chat, but nothing to disable it by the use of /textchatā€¦ PLEASE HELP??