[Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

Hey @Lt.Caine - can you please confirm that there are currently spikes with frames for all players when using this? I have spent the last two days trying to figure this one out and the best I can come up with is the whole delay / timer bit. I understand this is necessary, as when I thought I had fixed it by removing some delays… the sirens did not sync among the players. Thank you for your time!

Is there anyway to get the different vehicles e.g. FBI and police bike etc. using the siren that would normally use rather than the default police siren for all vehicles? Even if a vehicle uses a different audio hash e.g. the FBI or POLICEB, it still uses the default siren

@n0de101 yes you can but you would need to add a table for it and route those vehicles to the specific horn types hash.

Hey, I have an issue where sometimes ingame the siren control stops working. Suggestions?

Will these vehicles work with this? http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13331-lspd-pack-new-2013-fpis-20132016-explorer-2015-charger-2016-impala-2013-tahoe-2011-cvpi-els-style-lighting/ http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12668-sheriff-fib-replacement-pack-els-style-lights-2013-tahoe-2013-charger-2011-cvpi/?page=3

@Jordan_Fleetwood yep, and here they are already converted for FiveM.
[Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs

Thanks! How exactly would I convert a different vehicle myself?

This is a awesome works really well but I have one problem… For some reason Sheriff2 and PoliceB els are not working? anyone else have this problem?

You need to set the vehicle class to VC_EMERGENCY in vehicles.meta

Hello,

First of all thanks for sharing your script and sorry to hear that I’ve been stollen …
I’ve started scripting a few months ago and I’m concerned about my scripts security. I want to share parts of my scripts when they’ll be clean and debugged, but also keep some exclusive parts for me. Has anyone some leads? Because it’s not the first time I heard that’s scripts can be hacked, but haven’t found any clue to prevent it.

Thanks !

Hello, very nice script you have here @Lt.Caine. I was wondering, how would I get this to work for ADDON police vehicles. Currently I am only able to control the manual sirens.

Thanks,

Jelly

Anybody else have the problem if they turn off sv_scriptHookAllowed then luxart doesnt work?
Thanks for the great script though

Because this needs the scripthook active…

is there any way around it?

Not currently no… There is a siren control by scammer that’s pretty good for non els but this luxart has to have it

damn, thanks for the insight

No problem… other than getting the source code from Lt.Cain and scripting it for FiveM not much to do… It sucks. But technically this isn’t els this is just to sync the lights and sounds on the server side… els asi stuff that is client side doesn’t work without scripthook

everytime i hit b on my controller it breaks it

thing is if he’d release the source code, even to a member of the CitizenFX Collective, it could be ported to run on the C+±to-JS runtime and everyone’d be happy

4 Likes

pigs can fly too lol