[RELEASE] LSPD Pack

anyone else having issues with the lights on the impala?

I am not, however, check the carvariations.meta and vehicles.meta of your resources and check for duplicates. Also clear your server’s cache.

it has been twice and there are no other vehicles in our server using police8

I am not sure then. Sorry.

its all good the lights are all blue and out of place, super dim, all the others are running fine

Not sure why but the dodge is all purple on my server and has tons of weird textures on it.

Check that other resources are not conflicting.

Hi how do I access the spawn codes for this release? :slight_smile:

With a trainer. (20char)

I have the same problem like @CalvinMJB, Dodge is completely purple with speedometer texture on around the car. What can I do with it?

Not 100% sure I just found a better pack.

My 2016 is kinda broken just comes up pink Any idea why the livery is fucked?

Charger is broken on spawn. Something is not set right with the liveries.

Could you PM me that pack?

Charger is broken for me, just purple with a green door

Any idea how to add these to ESX-Policejob? i cant seem to find a list of what each vehicle is

Dude I love this pack, I was wondering though how to put normal plates on the vehicles, I have a server with custom plate numbers and that would make these cars soooooo much better. If it’s possible for me to do I’d appreciate it if you could give me some steps. Def give this a 10/10 one of the best packs around!

Sorry mate but I dont know how to do licence plates. Ask around and I am sure someone will be able to help :slight_smile:

So we have an issue on our server, the cars all stream properly to the server owner but to the rest of us the police charger in lspd pack and the sheriff charger the lightbars done flash right they look like they have some rotators and not the individual led lightheads like they should be. any fix for this? yes metas are correct its the ones straight from the pack all other cars work except those two. lights only work correctly for the server owner on those two cars

I am sorry but I do not know. Sorry everyone.