[Free] [Standalone] Los Santos V - PvPvE Freeroam

No need to apologize, philly. It can be a hair puller to get stuff like this running if you’re unfamiliar.

Would you mind copying and pasting your entire server.cfg? Feel free to X out your sensitive data but I want to see which db you’re connecting to.

You can either paste it right in this topic. Put three backtics both above and below your pasted content so it won’t strip for malform anything:

code goes here

Or you can also paste it and share the link on a site like Pastebin.com , which is handy for really large files if the forum doesn’t allow the amount of content you’re trying to share.

1 Like

‘’’ start baseevents
start mapmanager
start sessionmanager
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■

start mysql-async
start warmenu

start lsv-loadscreen
start lsv-spawnmanager
start lsv-main
start lsv-map

sv_authMaxVariance 1
sv_authMinTrust 5
sv_endpointprivacy true

load_server_icon logo.png

EDIT VARIABLES BELOW

endpoint_add_tcp “0.0.0.0:30120”
endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30120”

sv_hostname “Test server”
sv_licenseKey “c78ux5p9f6nxsdr7kzauptsou5wo3zj2”

set mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.1;database=deploy_db;userid=root;”
set discord_reporting_url “” # Discord WebHook Url for Report Player System ‘’’

You’re not passing a password in your MySQL connection string. Is the database setup not to require a password?

i have a very hard time working with MySQL by itself, im using XAMPP, it works more often to me and seems easier, when it runs it doesn’t use a password

Ok, try this as your db connection string:

set mysql_connection_string "server=localhost;database=deploy_db;userid=root;password="

Then, if you could click on the deploy_db on the left in your phpmyadmin, then on the top of the page, you should see an export tab. Click that, you shouldn’t need to change any defaults, just click GO and you should get the db exported into a file. Copy what’s in that file and paste it here. We’ll make sure that you’ve got all the db structure that you need.

If all that looks good, then I’ll try installing the gamemode and see if we can’t figure out where it’s going wrong for you.

1 Like

No spoilers, because there are submodules in repo.
It’s a common way to include 3rd party stuff in Git. :face_with_monocle:

i think this is it EDIT!!! this… deploy_db.sql (1.9 KB)

how would I know based on what you said, im following your instructions and even have to follow more instructions that are not even there to get this to work. sorry, not all of us are masters of this software and know every little crumb of how this works. back in my day,running a dedicated server didn’t have to be this hard and over engineered.

Updated README

(20 ch)

Hi there Philly, sorry for the delay. Busy times and all that.

I downloaded the gamemode and after replacing the sessionmanager resource that wouldn’t start with one from another dev server I had on the machine, I was able to successfully spawn into game. Give this version a shot: https://3amigos.org/storage/lossantosv.zip

A couple of things to note:

1. Drop your server.cfg into the root directory.
  2. If you use the included start.bat, change the directory paths.
  3. If you want to use the included known-working sql. Just delete your tables and choose "Import while in the database and select the included sql file, then “GO”.

If this doesn’t get you up and running then I will cry uncle and admit that I’m at a loss as to what’s foiling your attempts. Best of luck!

thank you so much, im going to try to mess with it right now,if i cant get it to work tonight, ill try this weekend and come back here with results, ive got way to much to do for the next 2 days. thank you again i cant wait to try this out.

Issue resolved. Thanks for the release

1 Like

Warmenu is not loading :confused:

git submodule init && git submodule update

thhanks mate, it’s working great :wink:

How can I change weather?

I was able to add the database but now it is giving error in the files in the citizen folder I do not know what I am doing wrong but if someone can help me I thank

It’s not creating the things… Can someone help me please? The database is setup .

im getting this too…

How did you fix that