[Release] Los Santos Customs by Arturs

But the cars do have prices in the shop, right?

Hi ! I have already in server 14 vehs with tunning , all kit id’s work great 100% ! tested with mellotrainer . but when i come to your LSC , i can tun only 2 cars ((( Please help (

SOON

Hey !
I just installed the v1.2 but i needed to set the oldentry mode to enter them but that’s not a problem. the biggest problem is that is that everything is free, even if i see the prices, i set them and nothing…
Have you an idea?
great job for your v1.2 release.
Thanks

1 Like

It works however if in case you get out of the car and give / dv and you will get your car that customized it back zeroed. with nothing he had done.

sql of the files are not 100% working.

This thread and Los Santos Customs | Benny's Motorworks V1.2 is the same? Cause i only get 2 LScustoms, i thought i would get that garage you entered in that YT video :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have a way to save vehicle customization in the database using vRP?

3 Likes

does this one actually save upgrades? that player’s make to their vehicles?

How could i add this to lscustoms?

Does this require Script Hook?
Ive installed to my resources, cleared cache, restarted server.
I see the blips, but once I pull into the Bennys, or LSCs, I am not prompted to enter.

Any suggestions?

You need to go to inside slowly and wait that it goes to the menu to customize your car.

If u connect a database to it somehow but the thing is, there no sql file with lscustoms :confused:

I have a problem, the boss does not see the circle to run his business I need help

i, i have a problem. When i change my car color and i store my car in garage, all except “color1” saves in database. So I cant change Primary color in my car, but i can change everything else.

Any chance to get the lscustom only for mechanic job?

Download Broken.

1 Like

does anybody have a version of this that’s compiled with the database support so player’s car customization are saved so they don’t have to redo them when they disconnect and rejoin?

Put: if vRP.hasGroup(user_id, “group”) then
and the rest of the code. Dont forget to add an else and an end in the place its needed.

So… I’m seeing that it’s missing pearescent option, I tried to add it myself but I kinda broke the menu. Can somebody please add that? :grinning:

How can i make this check and take money from people. I am using ESX and not sure what to change so it can only work if you have the cash on you.