[Release] Los Santos County Sheriff Pack [Add-On] [Non-ELS]

Yes, Changing the textures, but you’ll also have to change the carcols(Lighting patterns or Lighting reflections) to all blues

When trying to spawn sheriff3, 4, etc says invalid vehicle. Am i missing something cause i redid everything twice

I have a weird issue with the pack. I can only spawn sheriff 12,11,10. All other sheriff cars don’t want to load in. And im not saying that Lambda says there’s no model, Lambda accepts it but they don’t load in. I waited 23 minutes for it to load but still nothing. I tried cleaning server cache, I tried doing start LSCS-Pack in the console and still nothing. Please help! I would appreciate it! Thanks.

the file sizes might be too big.

Im not sure if this is my problem or the packs but all of the lights on the cars are super dim like there meant for els, any idea why?

is there any way to fix the handling i’ve tried to change the handling ID but that doesn’t work?

you might have to download a visual pack to make them brighter

great cars !

is there a LSPD pack

Any Template would be nice frfr??

the carcols are broken for me do you have the fixed ones? half the cars have solid white lights

Hay man here u go. I was making skins and though I would save u some time.

2 Likes

is there just a BCSO pack?

That Stealth Charger would be soooo good if the light bar wasn’t basically broken. Lights don’t work and even at night, the light bar is WHITE not clear.

only sheriff and sheriff 2 work for me?

how do you install the skins on the police cars?

same here

the others need to have a basis in the data folder or be coded into a vehicle.meta