[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

what line exactly? all have commas so not sure what to fix

can still go out when locking the car from inside

guys, i have problems with the lock/unlock car, job car i can lock and unlock, but when i buy a car, this function doesnā€™t work, i press ā€œUā€ and nothing happens, sorry about my english , iā€™m learning yet xD

I loaded this and couldnā€™t get it to work at all with U or H. I loaded this but might be vehicle controls keeping it from working so I need to I guess remove one before loading another one

Works fine! i like this mod :open_mouth:

I took keys from my friends car. Where is it saved? So i can give them back to him? xD

Noticed the anti-npc jack addon, which wont work unless you fix it yourself - that is by opening client.lua at line 118 and renaming if not enableCar_NPC then to if disableCar_NPC then

To fix the script load error, simply replace line 9 in your server.lua to the following

AddEventHandler("ls:check", function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

I prefer the arma 3 vehicle lock sounds, so here they are vehicle sounds.zip (14.3 KB)

also whatā€™s up with the distance for locking / unlocking vehicles? I cannot seem to unlock vehicles at all from the outsideā€¦ ?!

1 Like

Where can I find citmp-server.yml in my server files ? please help

Where can I find citmp-server.yml in my server files ? please help

The name is server.cfg

Its in the client.lua file in your LockSystem Folder.
edit the file

Yeah I figured it out a while ago, thanks anyway.

Great script keep up the good work

Hey, I did Re-Name the resource but did not edit anything else but put a Print to give you credit.

It is giving me this error once i start my server

Started resource ALJRP_LoadScr
Error parsing script server.lua in resource ALJRP_LockSys: server.lua:9: ā€˜)ā€™ expected near ā€˜functionsā€™
Failed to load script server.lua
Started resource ALJRP_LockSys

Please Help :slight_smile:

I get Error parsing script server.lua in resource LockSystem: server.lua:9: ā€˜)ā€™ expected near ā€˜functionā€™
On server startā€¦

Can keys be given to other players yet?

Im getting an error with the interact sound

Error parsing script server.lua in resource LockSystem: server.lua:9: ')' expected near 'function'

Failed to load script server.lua.

You can get this working by adding a common to the missing section.

Line 9 in the server.lua (between ā€œls:checkā€ and function )

AddEventHandler(ā€œls:checkā€,function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

Iā€™ve the problem, we use Vehicle_Inventory also. If we lock the car, the trunk is and stay closed, also if we unlock the carā€¦any idea pls?

1 Like

What do you mean? Is that the trunk of the vehicle that doesnā€™t open visually anymore?

You can try using this :
https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0xF2BFA0430F0A0FCB

Or try testing other lockstatus numbers :
https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0xB664292EAECF7FA6

I am currently working on a new V3 version (yes, even if the V2 was not released after too many bugs). I donā€™t talk about it yet but Iā€™m positive and thereā€™s not much left to do.

Iā€™ll try to add that later. Thanks for the information.

Mine wonā€™t start working at all, Key binding not responding as well as note about finding keys or suchā€¦ yet it starts the resource without a flaw