[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

I found a bug , I take out a car , get the keys everything is fine at this point .When I get back to the garage my car and decided to take another car , It doesn’t takes new key of the new car that I spawned and it tell to me that I can lock and unlock the doors but when I lock the new car , it is doing nothing I can free open the door .

1 Like

I got this working sorta on fx. It at least responds now but the vehicle doesn’t lock or unlock physically but the message displays.

could someone make it so we can transfer the keys to the car to other players because if a player get the keys they cannot transfer them

News :

Work in progress … No release dates yet.

1 Like

replace line 9 with this:

AddEventHandler("ls:check", function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

to fix the Error.

2 Likes

Nice news :slight_smile: Always good to see a dev working on a project still.

1 Like

The new version will come during the week. There are several good news as :

• Possibility to give your keys with a command. (Functional)
  • Only the main owner of the vehicle can give his keys. (Functional)
  • Can’t get out of a closed vehicle. (Functional)
  • The player no longer breaks the windows of his vehicle. (Functional)
  • Lucky system to find the keys. (50% by default but can be modified). (Functional)
  • InteractSound is no longer required, LockSystem has now its own sound system. (To do)
  • New sounds. (To do)
  • Automatic verification for updates. (Functional)
  • Timer for open / close the doors. (Can be modified / disabled). (Functional)

I have maybe forget some things but I hope you like it ! See you soon :wink:

Edit : Progress update … and one new feature ! If you want the integration of one of your ideas, tell me!

8 Likes

@Deediezi
Still waiting for update ;_;

didnt work for me it get this error in console —> Error parsing script server.lua in resource LockSystem: server.lua:9: ‘)’ expected near ‘function’

pls make a Inventory system with nativeui for vrp it would be great

Yea i’m so sorry ! I have a problem with the lock / unlock when a player is inside the vehicle. I need to search what’s wrong but i found nothing … Maybe it’s the FiveM or Fx cause. I keep you informed … :slight_smile: (That’s the latest thing i need to do)

Here the LockSystem ALPHA v2.1 (32.1 KB)
Tell me how you find it and tell me the problems :wink:
If someone gets to fix the problem it will be credited in the script.

You can configure the script inside the config/shared.lua file and you can use /gk [id] [plate] for give your key to a player. No distance check at the moment but coming soon (need to fix this fking problem in first)

Whats wrong with it?

Lock / unlock bug when a player is inside the car you target… And I don’t know why for the moment … All seems good …

So when you are inside the vehicle the lock/unlock doesn’t work or is it something else?

The problem is that the script will decide to lock several times instead of the unlock for example.
I get the lockstatus before each request so I do not understand. I’ve tried a lot of stuff but nothing has worked at the moment.

RegisterNetEvent('ls:lock')
AddEventHandler('ls:lock', function()
	Citizen.CreateThread(function()
		if(time > timer)then
			if(lockStatus == 4 or lockStatus == 2)then
				SetVehicleDoorsLocked(vehicle, 0)
				Notify('Vehicle unlocked')
				TriggerServerEvent("InteractSound_SV:PlayWithinDistance", 10, "unlock", 1.0)
			elseif(lockStatus == 0 or lockStatus == 1)then
				SetVehicleDoorsLocked(vehicle, 4)
				Notify('Vehicle locked')
				TriggerServerEvent("InteractSound_SV:PlayWithinDistance", 10, "lock", 1.0)
			end
			time = 0
		else
			Notify('You have to wait '..(timer / 1000)..' seconds')
		end
	end)
end)

Hm. So say if I was to test this. I unlock the vehicle. When another player gets in the vehicle it doesn’t lock/unlock correctly or does it also occur when you get in and out of the vehicle? Sorry, I am trying to think of some ways to fix it :smiley:

didnt work for me every car on the street is locked and when i press the button nothing happens

Okay sure keep me informed and thank’s for all ! I’m sorry i don’t have the time yet …

@BEn_s_Lounge You juste have to configure your config/shared.lua file

@Deediezi how ???

Open config/shared.lua