[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

just tested this, seems to work ok apart from when you’re in the vehicle and you lock it, you can exit the vehicle without unlocking it, apart from that seems ok, thank you.

just tested this, seems to work ok apart from when you’re in the vehicle and you lock it, you can exit the vehicle without unlocking it, apart from that seems ok, thank you.

Yes, I have already tried to solve this problem but it is impossible because if I do, the player breaks the window to enter a locked vehicle :confused:

:joy: ok, as long as you are aware. good luck with future projects.

1 Like

I thanx for your update !
I always have the bug when your vehicle is lock and you sit to another vehicle you can’t unlock your vehicle

Hey what’s up ! New update is HERE ! (Finally :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Corrected with the new update ! Thank’s for waiting :wink:

1 Like

anyway to get https://gyazo.com/3d92a96847af5a23258ce531913d5cc4 put into this version? i preferred it to the red box type notification.

1 Like

Could you please make it so you can only get the keys if inside of the vehicle?

This way people cant get keys to locked vehicles on the road and drive off with them!

(my server has it so all npc cars are locked)

3 Likes

+1 on the above comment. Just noticed you can run up to any locked car and press U to get the keys and U again to unlock it.

2 Likes

Thanx, good job ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Manny @Curt_Lee

Update is here, thank’s for suggestions :wink:

1 Like

Can i kiss you please?!

1 Like

all seems ok, can’t get keys to parked cars and i pulled 3 cars from the garage and they all locked/unlocked independently.

1 Like

Of course, you are the best community :wink:

Thank’s for the feedback @Manny !

2 Likes

Scratch that, just had to move around the bike to find the sweet spot :slight_smile:

Yeah the actual system for take the target vehicle is not really good but my team gonna code a good function because they need to do that too :slight_smile:

Just change the i = 1, 32 do by i = 1, 64 do
32 or 64 is kind of “precision number” for the area
If someone find the good configuration told it to @Deediezi :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice :)! that recent update was really good, can’t wait for you to make it so you can only get keys inside a car

1 Like

sad to see esmode a requirement for this script , i will use older version i guess (and miss new features) esmode and all its many heavy requirements is a deal breaker for me and many i see on these forums. but thank you for your work i still love this script

1 Like

@KingAlmond Since the new update you can already retrieve the keys only if you are in a vehicle :wink:

@SofaKingToxic Thank you for the feedback. I will try to find another way to get the player’s ID without having to go through essentials just for you. I send you a private message when it’s done :wink:

1 Like