[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

our server has they action meny script, is there a way to add this script to that script so when you open the action menu you get the option to get the keys of the vehicle and the option to lock/unlock the vehicle?

So all of the people driving cars are having there cars completely disspear /despawn while driving… only when this script is running

Cars have been disappearing for me too. Any plans to fix this? It’s a great resource, btw.

Using this script after last Update vehicles despawn since 1-4 minutes

I had the same issue with even older version of the script so I gues its normal,other than that it is a nice script but since it despawns cars I changed my servers locking system.

@Deediezi are you on it?

Same here, Cars are despawning if we grabbed the keys. when you dont grab the keys they stay. Hope there will be a solution soon

This happend for the first time on my server today, also sometimes people get locked out from the car

1 Like

i wish this was not abandon because its nice

1 Like

welp… all i did was copy 'n paste…

1 Like

isn’t working for me, they are loaded in correctly and i press U and nothing happens?
Doesn’t it work with add on cars that you can spawn?

/givekey ID Plate dosent work for me, anyfix? i have not edit it

When I buy a car I can not block it is written that I do not have the keys. How to set it? Thank you

Found a bug, using vRP where if you own a vehicle your able to lock and unlock it. However, if you store that vehicle and get another vehicle out, when you lock or unlock it, it wont register and would stay on either lock or unlock, and you can’t officially lock and unlock your vehicle

Server.lua

Replace line 9 with this:

AddEventHandler("ls:check", function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

So was it just lazy writing from the dev or did they mistakenly used a wrong syntax for the event ?

Besides, the whole community’s just one big f* up, server’s not sharing their info, though having agreed in terms and condition to share all coded data in order to strengthen and enlight the entire community, and rentals being as where it would be claimed to be a “non profit” community… they only did (can’t wait till Rockstar will drag the next one to court). The only thing they’ve done exactly as it should is being exactly the opposite of what they claim to be: helpful, sharing, loving & non profit.

(still appreciate your help/reply don’t take’t personal)

Is there any option to use this script in order of the esx_trunk?
Cause when the car is closed the trunk be closed too, but when i open it again the trunk script told me that the trunk is instead closed^^

i really like this script so much you did an awesome job for develop a script like this, i was really frustrated so i changed the lines in the trunk script that when its closed you still have access to the trunk, but thats really not the perfect way for a RP Server^^

When someone knows how to fix please reply^^

I have ESX server, I downloaded latest LockSystem from github, nothing changed in config except key for car lock/unlock from U to B because it is unused. On server I get new car and try to lock it - nothing happend.

don’t work for me. I did as it is in the up and don’t working. i add in server.cfg

Hey deediezi are you still working on this or is it abandoned ? a lot of people are having car despawn issues as do we, and we’re really looking forward to an update.