[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

i cant find this file

pls help me!!!

Oh you use the old version ? There is a new version in alpha here :

wheres the config didt the script create the file when i start the server

I’m currently looking for a developer who can help me develop this script because i’m short of time.

u speak with me or with xander???

I have already answered you above …

oh ok i think it is the old one

it works but the interact sound didnt work

we tried to use this and for some reason even tho I locked my car other people could get into it

I believe it’s the bug I am supposed to look into.

1 Like

Someone have solved the problem ? I do not have the time or the desire to spend much hours on it

Yeah it seems to be pretty buggy. People would get locked inside cars and would have to delete the car. Sometimes you get locked out. And other times anyone can unlock it. Its really weird.

When driving the car there is a bug where the car deletes itself

Same here ^^ not sure why ;(

Error parsing script server.lua in resource LockSystem: server.lua:9: ‘)’ expected near ‘function’
Failed to load script server.lua.

They “Key” System also doens’t work.

Help

1 Like

Hey @Luca1337,

I found the problem with the original file! There was a missing comma between the event handler name and callback function in the server.lua on line 9. Here is the fixed file. Seems to all work fine for me now!

Cheers,

LockSystem.zip (3.2 KB)

Hey,

I can verify that the random despawn is still active but also there is bug with locks if the car is confiscated.

What I did to encounter the bug(lock no longer works);

1. With Mecano I confiscated the locked car
  2. Paid the cash to get my car back from the pit where the confiscated cars go.
  3. Went to the car and tried to lock the car
    After those steps random player tried to get in the car and the lock was not working and no matter how many times it was unlocked/locked it just stayed broken.

To get it working you need to reload the whole mod which deletes the stored states(which in my opinion would be safer if it was saved inside database)

pls help i get this error message… {Error parsing script server.lua in resource LockSystem: server.lua:9: ‘)’ expected near ‘function’
Failed to load script server.lua.}

Hey there. Any progress?
Aso it seems that lock status isn’t synced with other players.