[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

The update is there! Thank you for telling me if you find any bugs!

1 Like

nope its broken. cars are jusr delating after like a couple of minutes

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I can do a thing because I donā€™t spawn any vehicleā€¦ but I thin itā€™s work with vehshop or another

yeah i did some more looking into it there was a script in your script mixing with mine.

1 Like

If you can explain the fix that can be good

hey there for the locked vehicles can u add a percentage rate to steal vehicles plz

1 Like

I donā€™t know, maybe when I have more time

nope it still doing it i removed the file to so once server hits 32 player in high area cars just despawn and the lock wont unlock if you go away to far like one side of the park to the other

Thank you for the update. Sometimes when people spawn a vehicle with Lambda, they donĀ“t get the carkeys when they get into the vehicle. Do you have any idea why this is happening? The script tells them, they can lock and unlock the vehicle, but nothing happens.

any chance of getting the updated version without the NPC lock on every car , this is grand theft auto after all not sure why people even want to prevent car theft in this game , but i dont. gives police something to do :stuck_out_tongue:
i have set -
local disableCar_NPC = true ā€“ Set to false for enable NPCā€™s car
as well as tried false and it does not change the lock effect on NPc cars both driven and parked.
is there an option to raise the chance of theft also as an alternative, if one wishes to use this but not have it so constrictive.

thanks as always in advance!

It was i guess made for realism. In a real life situation the ā€œnpcā€ doors would either be locked or they would fight against you, Which is something that isnt possible in GTA

nevertheless i disagree with that logic in real life a man with a gun is very easily able to steal nearly any car lock or not, and it is very possible in GTA (npcs certainly will can and do fight back sometimes when pulled from vehicles and pull you out to fight you) ā€¦ and again id point out the name of the game is the very thing people are disabling here ā€¦ just dont see the sense lol

The setting doesnā€™t work ? Just delete the part of code how set the NPC car locked.

Citizen.CreateThread to end) at the end of the client

1 Like

Hi ! In my server, the vehicles disapear after few minutes when they are lock. An idea ?
And some people can not lock their vehicles.

This is not working in FXServers

1 Like

@Jake.ryan Have a look in your server console and see if the script is throwing any errors out.

This is working on FXServers. If you are getting an error in your console there is a comma missing in server.lua from line 9 that should be next to function. this is the fix
------ delete below

RegisterServerEvent(ā€œls:checkā€)
AddEventHandler(ā€œls:checkā€ function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

-----and replace with this

RegisterServerEvent(ā€œls:checkā€)
AddEventHandler(ā€œls:checkā€ ,function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

1 Like

Sorry, I have a lot of work these days and I do not think Iā€™m going to continue this script which is really bad. I will try to make it compatible with the current garage systems when I have more time

@Deediezi
Fix it when you can, there is not much hurry but please see if you can fix it for the new fivem update because the mod directly gives error in the cmd console and apart in the game it does not work directly.
I hope I get it fixed so I can use it great for my zombie clips: D

1 Like

He managed to fix the error that gave the mod, since when he read the letter U this did not open or close the doors. I leave here a link of the modified mod for you to download and need it locksystem updated 22-08-2017.rar (3.0 KB)

2 Likes