[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

@Deediezi it’s possible to change chatmessage by a notification please ?

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I’m working on the script. I want it to be possible to keep the old vehicles but it is not easy. I’ll also insert notifications and commands.

I am looking for a mentor to help me or it may take more time cause tables and events are new things for me.

1 Like

Hello sorry about my english I use a translator, it would be necessary to be able to save the vehicle to have to close it and to open it, it is not better

1 Like

Yes I know, I try to give the best but it’s not easy and I’m beginner in Lua and GTA 5 so … I take the time to learn, try and see bugs

1 Like

I will contact a developer for who can give us these good code and I recontact you

1 Like

Hello @Deediezi ,

I try to use the project notify from this script : https://github.com/The-Creeps/5M/blob/master/lastpostodb/client.lua

1 Like

You can take the freeroam notify fonction, i give you a direct link if you want : [Release] Freeroam Notify to Advanced RP your welcome dude

2 Likes

Very nice script ! Sometimes there is some “bug” with it, we can not open the door, do you know if there is a script to “force” the door to open?

1 Like

Hi guys, I'm working on the script with ShinobiZe. We're going to focus on notifications right now because that's what you want most. We have a lot of ideas for the future script and the biggest update may take more time (if we can do it).

In the program :

- Be able to have several vehicles - Prevent a player from having the keys of a vehicle already taken - Replace text with notifications - Add a parameter to replace the U key with a / lock command

The bug when riding in a vehicle “You have no vehicle” is corrected and will be in the next version with notifications

Thank you for your answers and your participation!

4 Likes

Hello, when will the next update ?

Hello, when will the next update ?

ShinoBize is at school this week and I am also working on another project (GTAV Money) so we will really start at the weekend when he will no longer be at school :slight_smile:

Sorry for the wait.

This works perfectly thanks you!

Hi, ok and can you share the bug when riding “You have no vehicle” ?

Thanx

Update coming soon. We have actually added the notification and the bugfix. We are trying to prevent players take a vehicle if he’s already owned by a other player and I update the script :slight_smile:

Update here ! Look update section for more infos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great job. This seems to be a script that is going really well keep it up. Remember, the sky is the limit to what can be done, but knowing how to achieve your goal is the limitation.

1 Like

Are you able to unlock cars after they have been locked?

Just press U again ? He doesn’t work ?

I haven’t placed it in the server yet as I am trying to find where I edit the citmap-server.yml at

In your home FiveM server before the Resource file :slight_smile: