[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

hello
why centralization does not work on all cars ?

Does anyone know a similar script but that allows cops to lock their vehicles? (Only cops can lock police vehicles)

I have a problem with vehicle is not yours, even though me or the players take the vehicle from the garage.

Is this script useful for me if I need to make “job vehicles”? Like if you are army member you can lock/unlock vehicles from army garage etc.

Passengers are getting keys without being given the key. This is on the ESX version.

it maybe discussed already but couldn’t find it in the comments.is there a way to disable check for the keys. i just wanna use to lock vehicles regardless stealing ai or someone else vehicles?. thanks for any help.this is on lambda

Any idea on how to blacklist vehicles like police, police2 and so on ?

Would you happen to know why /givekey ID REG isnt letting the other player lock and unlock the car, They get the notification that they have the keys, etc but they cant lock it or anything.

Im trying to put this is my vrp server and its works but i cant give the keys to other player its says that cant find the player and i put the id of the person
Can u help?

No-one know why I can’t lock police/ems/job vehicles from outside? using esx version

Solution: Don’t use the AIO menu version…

Awsome

Did you find a fix for this? I can’t lock/unlock emergency vehicles from the outside

how do i get this to work on addon vehicles?

Error running system event handling function for resource LockSystem3.1: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @LockSystem3.1/server/server.lua:130: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
@LockSystem3.1/server/server.lua:130: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:318: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

DISABLE Version Checker in Config.lua - dev stop support :wink:

if you use esx_givecarkeys this doesn’t give the other person keys, once you transfer ownership.

Getting this error in F8 Console… anyone help?

Tried installing InteractSound, still this… check thru HTML and couldn’t see any problems w the script

why players can break the window and enter the car while it’s locked?

1 Like

Thanks for this script.

I was able to quickly add in a check so players can’t search cars for keys more than once, and so that passengers can unlock the door if the driver is locking them in.

I just put a bit of code in my policejob that won’t allow non-police/ambulance job peds to drive the car, it just disabled it if they get in the drivers seat.

I am RPing as cops have RFID chips in their badges or something. That way cops dont have to worry about locking their cars anyways