[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

Hi,

Using the ESX version, if i buy i car i dont have the keys?
i have put chance of finding it @ 0% because you need to buy a car and cant steal NPC cars etc…

Hello everyone !

I haven’t had time to check your messages or start FiveM for a while! I remind you that you can participate in the Github repository, it would be a great help for others! I guess the script must have some bugs…

I’m in trouble that I can never get the key to my vehicle

Someone could tell me how to put animation when locking or unlocking …

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_locksystem: citize
n:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:2
8: bad argument #1 to ‘lower’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.lower’
server/server.lua:28: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:195: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:194>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:158>

@Deediezi
very nice script thx for sharing! Thumb up!

BUGREPORT:

• The new plates are like “BUS 123” if you wonna give that key like /givekey 2 BUS 123 it say the car not exits
  • If I gave one the key like /givekey 2 88361Z2 it says I gave the key, the other get the key, but he cant do anything with it…

Great script that has been running great for months, thanks for the releases. <3 -Eden

I installed the plugin in my server but when i try to lock my own car i get the message that it is not my car. How do i fix this with ESX??

There seems to be some issues with the new plate system.

Anyone having problem with vehicule despawning even tho we have the key and it’s locked?

I realized that when disableCar_NPC = true, it also does not allow you into cars that you spawn from vMenu as an admin. Is there a way to rule out admins from being locked out of cars?

can u do or tell me so i con do so u dont recover u keys after disconnect/reset so i can use it for selling cars

An issue we have with this is other people can steal your keys then they ‘own’ your car til restart.

Also if you leave the area there is a fair to high chance that the car wont be unlockable.

Also if you lock a bike, you can never unlock it.

for some reason /key does not work just keeps telling me the plate number doesn’t exist for somer reason

have a problem as soon as I walk farther away from the car it disappears , vehicule despawning

i downloaded the 3.1 version but it does not work fully because if i buy new vehicle i can’t find the keys but if i download the older version then it works like a charm. But i would really love to have the new version with the sounds and everything

how do i get it to stop spamming the lock system when im pressing the acceleration key on keyboard

would have as block all npcs cars, as there are some that for some reason are generating unlocked

hi, i have a problem : in game when i pressed F8 , LockSytem3.1 spam :

Can you fix error et give solution ?

Thank a lot

I have installed InteractSound et put in my server.cfg

change the button key