[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

The problem I have is that in the version 2 everthing is working fine but I have no sound with locking the car.
But in version 3 everything works but giving the keys and when player storage the car in the garage after relog when he want to get his key back lock system says “This vechicle doesn’t belong to you” ;/ I’m missing sth?

@vaside
This doesn’t look for car owner. Defaults to 50% luck finding the keys to the car you’re in. Someone has to code something that it checks for owned cars.

@Rayan
v2 need interact sound installed and you have to add the locksounds manually to the resource file so it finds them.

Version 3.0.1 is here with the trunk resolver, tell me if you have other problem. I'm already on the key retrieving at spawn problem

1 Like

Is this an issue on my side because I’m running bleeding edge ESX or with this script?

Error parsing script config/shared.lua in resource LockSystem: config/shared.lua:24: malformed number near ‘3.0.1’
Failed to load script config/shared.lua.
Error loading script server/chatCommand.lua in resource LockSystem: server/chatCommand.lua:1: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘globalConf’)
stack traceback:
server/chatCommand.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/chatCommand.lua.
Error loading script server/server.lua in resource LockSystem: server/server.lua:127: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘globalConf’)
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:127: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/server.lua.

OMG im noob replace 3.0.1 by 3.1 i update the post in 1h

Updated ! Sorry :rofl:

Haha all good, already saw that this error only affects the update check so I just ignored it but thx for the update :smiley:

Error running system event handling function for resource LockSystem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:130: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:130: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:274: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

3 Likes

Same here. :frowning: Well, maybe it is occured by MySQL

no because it would say [MYSQL] in it

Look at the number after server.lua: this is a hint for you to look at line 130 in the server.lua file of locksystem. Then you’ll see that this error just gets triggered by the version checking part of it. This is a non issue. Just comment everything out for version checking and the error is gone, thats what I did.

1 Like

Not quite sure what you did… but i wanted to debug it and let the NetworkID be the ID used in the EventHandler for it.

local nid = NetworkGetNetworkIdFromEntity(nveh)
	  local plate = GetVehicleNumberPlateText(nveh)
	  print(plate)
	  local plate2 = string.lower(plate)
	  local nid2 = string.lower(nid)
	  print(nid2)

TriggerEvent("ls:newVehicle", nid2, plate2, 1)

And it magically worked… If that was the key issue… cuz the plate was getting send tru as nil.

@JamesDaPanda @therealdadbeard @vaside

Sorry for the inconvenience. I forgot to change the version in the remote file that is called during the version check. The problem should be solved…

Do you think you could be more specific where to put this? :slight_smile:

Im having trouble giving the player the keys when taking an owned vehicle out of their garage. Im currently using esx_eden_garage

I’m having problem now with the script, it keep saying that the trunk is close…
Using esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory

Also, it often say that the vehicule is not owned by the player, but it’s their personnal vehicle that they bought.

wassup zinks.:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:

I have integrated the latest version with ESX car ownership here. Perhaps going to integrate it with ESX more and add locale support.

2 Likes

Sometimes doesnt find keys when i buy a car

So, that last update fixes key issue only or even that car disappearing? Can’t wait for both :slight_smile: