[Release] Loading Screen Romanian ZeroHP by colonel

yer dont work still,

Same for me, and I dont have a mouse in loading screen so it isn’t possible to use the mouse either :confused:

AUTO PLAY

I figured it Out Boys you have to change your music name in the cfg

oh nice m8 can you share how you fix it :slight_smile:

I’m going to make a video that solves every bug

Excellent all works perfect

hey ifne how did you do

Change the name in the resource to the songs name, worked for me

ok thx but how to you add the mouse pointer

Never did that as never required it as I scroll down on the mouse and that changes the pages for me,
My mouse does move across the pages tho.

anyone know how to add the mouse so you can use the sound menu??

It was be a good idea, add the mouse :smiley:

Anyone know how to add a mouse pointer ?

Hello,

After analyzing your code, I just wanted to alert everyone that there are some trackers embedded in the source code. If you use this without removing the trackers manually, you will be giving information about your players to Google Analytics, and to Yandex.ru, a Russian stats tracking service.
I personally find it incredibly irresponsible of the author to not warn people that they are giving information about their playerbase to third party services.
EDIT: Screenshot of the tracking code:

4 Likes

And the fact that they are using code from other loading screens that I have seen and I do not see that they can from the main other

1 Like

bonsoir comment je peut rejoindre le serveur et jouer car jais acheter le jeux sur le site rock star games et non pas sur steam merci de m’aider :smiley:

thank you for seeing, but that does not work at all, it’s just for the website not in the game

Yes it does. The way fivem shows the loading screen is by using a web rendering engine which is a proper web browser – it loads in all the scripts listed.

if not, if you bother, you can remove it
if you have a problem, you can contact me for the discord
colonel#4337

How Do I Remove it ?