[Release] LiveMap

It is saying I have no access to command blips.

Are you an admin on your server? Have you set add_principal identifier.ip:127.0.0.1 group.admin to your identifier? If not, that’s your problem.

1 Like

alright i got the blip file to create now the blips wont show on the livemap

Are you using the latest artifact server? Also, I forgot to push the tag, my bad. It should be under “releases” now.

1 Like

So how hard would implementing the map to show when officers are running code? Like if siren is running haha.

1 Like

It should be easy, depending on how the “running code” is implemented. You can trigger an event when they “run the code” and trigger another when they stop.

On the client you can do

TriggerServerEvent("livemap:AddPlayerData","Running code", SOME DATA)

when they start a “code” and

TriggerServerEvent("livemap:RemovePlayerData", "Running code")

when they have finished. This will show “Running code: SOME DATA” on the UI when you click on that player.

2 Likes

So you can make it to show if they have their sirens on lol sorry running code might’ve been the wrong wording.

if IsVehicleSirenSoundOn(vehicle) then
    -- your code here if the siren sound is on.
end
if IsVehicleSirenOn(vehicle) then
    -- your code if the emergency lights are on.
end
if not IsVehicleSirenOn(vehicle) then
    -- code here for when both the siren and lights are off
end
3 Likes

Says acess denied when running command to generate the blips

I’m just going to quote my reply to this same question by another user… Try and look next time.

Are you an admin on your server? Have you set add_principal identifier.ip:127.0.0.1 group.admin to your identifier? If not, that’s your problem.

where do i add this

This will be located in your server.cfg file

#add_principal identifier.steam:110000112345678 group.admin # add the admin to the group is that it

Yea, that’s the one. Just remove the pound (#) at the beginning of the line as it’s to start a comment.

Did you even bother changing the identifier to match your identifier?

yes i have tried this and dont know why not working

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Change #add_principal identifier.steam:110000112345678 to match your identifier. The number 110000112345678 needs to be changed to your Steam ID, not forgetting that you have to uncomment it by removing the hash # symbol.

Because you need to use your Steam64 ID in HEX format. Take the numbers from your Steam64 ID and put it on this site. Copy the “Hex Value” and put it into your server.cfg file.

Restart the server and you’re good.