[Release] LiveMap

Also, for some reason, it is updating the blips and connecting but not showing players. How can i fix this?

You need to open the socket ports if your trying to access it remotely.

I have open sockets for it. It is connecting but for some reason, it is not showing players.

How do you edit the interface? the website you have look completely different to mine

Thats the dev version of it. I recommend using the released because the dev version didnt work for me.

ok thanks. another point: is anyone good at using bubble.is? I want to implement the map into a website I have made. A saw someone above using an iframe, im trying that but it won’t work :frowning:

I put mine into a cad system. Dont use frame tags to resize it or center it. just use normal html tags to do that.

The controls on the dev version don’t work on mobile.

No Easy button :astonished:

Was their any advancements as to the map with street names included?

Looking more into the realization on this, it’s good but came across 1-2 issues based on certain locations, US Route 1/Grand Ocean Highway, US Route 13, They come up as Unknown Location :S Any idea?

@Havoc
Hey how do I make /image/map have a trailing slash?

Hi,

I’ve tried to install the map, and for some reason I simply can’t get it to connect.
I’m running the live-map-interface off of nginx on ubuntu 16.04.
I’ve confirmed that port 30121 is available on my server, via netstat and telnet. I’ve also confirmed the config.php is right. (If I changed the fivem IP from the public interface to “127.0.0.1”, it would give me a socket error in the live map site.)

If I press the connect button (that says disconnected…), nothing changes. If I changed the fivem IP to 127.0.0.1, it would atleast change that button to “Reconnecting…”, but with the public IP in the config, it simply doesn’t change from the disconnected state.

Anyone have any advise on this?

Thanks in advance!
–Scyattica

Hello, when i use the command “blips generate” i get an error like this. Can someone help me please?

Is it possible to use this map with a portforwarded server?

Is there anyway to download the dev version that you have on your website? Also, I have an SSL on my website that I am using to host the livemap and it doesn’t work with https:// but then when I switch to just http:// it works. Is there anyway that it could work with my SSL?

Run the command in game. Not in the console.

Yes. Just portforward the ports the socket uses (by default 30121)

Switch the branch from “master” to “develop”

Not at the minute, the security library that is needed to implement this isn’t/wasn’t being built with FiveM at the time. I believe you can set up a reverse proxy to secure the website though.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you very much!

I portforwarded 30121 but it didnt work.

Hey, Havoc. I’m trying to convert the “DOJ” map over using Maptiler. Unsure as if that is what you used, but, if you did, what GeoReference did you use to create this map. Thanks.

EDIT: NVM, I’m converting it by hand… (it’s going to take a bit.