[Release] Lightbar Menu Script: Attatch Lightbars to ANY vehicle w/ Sirens

I have installed many and many resources but this one does not work. I have followed every step.

It’s 3 different things you need to start and not 1 script. Remeber to start the NativeUI first and then the 2 others

1 Like

I have done that? Still does not work.

Thank you for the awsome script, it works really nice. How would i add more lights ? export my lightbar from zmodeler ?

1 Like

Yes and you will need carcols. It is just attaching a model that is only a lightbar to another model.

1 Like

suggestion: make it only sound the police horn while lights are on.

Essentially, I just took a vehicle and scaled the body of the car down until it was invivible. Then exported the lightbar as something like “lightbarStrip.ytd” and just add it to the menu. really easy

1 Like

Thanks, i’ll try it and see how it goes.

Works well.

1 Like

What car used the script?

This script is amazing wish there were more light bars and different colors would be cool.

But amazing script :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where is the OP? I messaged him is he inactive?

Right here

Here is a checklist: Ensure that NativeUI is first in the list of resources in the config, make sure you don’t have any conflicting key binds, make sure you are at the designated locations as indicated by the last drop down, make sure there aren’t any errors in f8 console.

@Munky Sorry to bother you but is it fine with you if I were to add another lightbar? I won’t post it anywhere I would just use it on my server…

he said you can change it and add some more lightbars above more when i asked how to add more

ah ok thanks :slight_smile:

Add it so you can save cars as presets so you dont have to keep redoing it

If you want, you can do it. Set up a SQL database for it.

Omg been wanting this since five m first came out !