[RELEASE] leo Civ and Vehicle Toolbox

The Leo tool box is the only one that opens up when I try to open up the civ tool box my mouse is stuck on the screen and I have to relog to fix it.

same here

I can open the LEO one but when i try and open one of the other ones i have to restart my game What is the fix to this @Stanley_Davis1

I am having the same problem with the civ toolbox where it doesnt show the menu and freezes the mouse on the screen

not complaining but it dosent work for me when i press a button it just freeze my game i put it in resources and typed start in server.cfg plz give me help it looks cool

Yeah this isnā€™t working at all. Once pressing Z you get the 3 box menu. If you click on any of the other buttons the game just gets stuck with a mouse pointer but no other elements visible

1 Like

Any updates on this problem, iā€™m having the same issue

Hey guys, the above problem can be fixed by adding a closing div tag in the ui.html file in the nui folder.
Just replace your ui.html file with the one I uploaded.

Take note: if you modified your menu, youā€™ll lose your changes.

ui.html (2.4 KB)

still not working for me

Same here, you can open the menu and as soon as you try to click a menu option like LEO toolbox, it freezes your game.

works just fine for me download what @dividerz posted its should not freeze anymore

Kk Iā€™ll try it with his new file when I get a chance

For me it dosent even with what @dividerz uploaded

I tried with your new file, and I canā€™t connect to my server. Any reason why?

Actually nevermind it works. Just my server or my pc was acting up.

Now, does anyone have a modified ui.html or whatever file that adds more options to the toolbox, like emotes, ads, bac, engine on/off, hood, doors, etc.? Preferably one that works with @dividerz new ui.html file.

Iā€™m having issues with the menu closing

Iā€™m just having issues with it opening at all, what could i possibly be doing wrong?

everything works except when I push the civ ones no buttons pop up and im stuck with my mouseā€¦

Try the file here