[RELEASE] leo Civ and Vehicle Toolbox

ok join this discord https://discord.gg/UnUN2X

i joined your discord my name is Nathan G.

LOVE THE SCRIPT! But is there any way of changing the key to open the menu? If so wich line is it? Thanks in advance. :grinning:

Line 177 cl_action.lua

if ( IsControlJustPressed( 1, 244 ) ) then 
			ToggleActionMenu()
		end 
1 Like

I’m having issues with this one because when I press cop menu one it crashes on me for some reason. I am not sure why.

I am going to second this … Does not work

The Leo tool box is the only one that opens up when I try to open up the civ tool box my mouse is stuck on the screen and I have to relog to fix it.

same here

I can open the LEO one but when i try and open one of the other ones i have to restart my game What is the fix to this @Stanley_Davis1

I am having the same problem with the civ toolbox where it doesnt show the menu and freezes the mouse on the screen

not complaining but it dosent work for me when i press a button it just freeze my game i put it in resources and typed start in server.cfg plz give me help it looks cool

Yeah this isn’t working at all. Once pressing Z you get the 3 box menu. If you click on any of the other buttons the game just gets stuck with a mouse pointer but no other elements visible

1 Like

Any updates on this problem, i’m having the same issue

Hey guys, the above problem can be fixed by adding a closing div tag in the ui.html file in the nui folder.
Just replace your ui.html file with the one I uploaded.

Take note: if you modified your menu, you’ll lose your changes.

ui.html (2.4 KB)

still not working for me

Same here, you can open the menu and as soon as you try to click a menu option like LEO toolbox, it freezes your game.

works just fine for me download what @dividerz posted its should not freeze anymore

Kk I’ll try it with his new file when I get a chance

For me it dosent even with what @dividerz uploaded

I tried with your new file, and I can’t connect to my server. Any reason why?