[RELEASE] Law Enforcement Menu [OUTDATED]

V.2 will have props, and i can attempt to add the cuffs and etc

I will look into it

I will look into it, as Fivem is now leaving steam and moving onto discord roles

Really?

Esx version maybe :slight_smile:

Maybe a cuffing and dragging system and improving the weapons but having another menu with options for LEO loadouts.

if this will work with ESX that would be amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you guys like Vehicle to be removed and have weapons, Onduty/Offduty, props/objects, emotes ???

Hey noah will be adding a cuff/drag and jail time to this script . Thanks

A suggestion
Have an LEO menu that has LEO functions such as; cuff, uncuff, drag, in/out of vehicle, k9menu(opens up the k9 plugin, something in this menu that will open up the radar, also a sub menu within the menu that will announce in chat your status for example, so and so is now 10-8.
A civ Menu which includes; hands up, hands up knees, whatever else a civ needs
A vehicle menu with basic commands like open trunk, doors, windows, etc
A props menu that will allow you to spawn props using the props preferably from object spawner v2

These are just some suggestions that you can use

1 Like

Can you maybe make a Fire/EMS version of this?
With spawning of a stretcher dragging, and more?

I cant open the menu

I can work on taht if you provide some stuff for it

I can work on that if you provide some stuff for it

What do you mean exactly?

Edit: Do you mean the prop? And animation?

what would you like me to provide for you?

Is there a possibility that you add an integrated cuff script?

No they are not as its just gonna be one of the few identifiers they are gonna have. Its because FiveM can no longer garantee that steamID’s will be supported as they might break in the future. FiveM is not gonna be going over to discord roles completely as its an unreliable identifier as it breaks a lot. So license identifiers or a new identier will eventually be the main identifier but till that happens people will still be using steamID’s for permissions.

looks cool but I will check back w=when v2 is here I need a grab a drag like your making in v2 so I hope you do get it out but I do have one idea for your version 2 you should add so you can do your car turn it off and on and stuff

Nice, if possible am I allowed to edit it and make a submenu for loadouts?
Regards Freddie
ESRP Director