This is yet another Area of Play resource, but this time, it actually does what it needs to do - Keep players inside!
This resource uses a sphere that can expand as wide as me (or at maximum the entire map) and has a simple GUI that only contains what you need to know.
Videos & Images
Josh Peck demonstrating the AOP’s shape:
- Download it.
- Edit the config.lua to your liking, add yourself and other staff’s steamid’s to the admins table.
2.a. You can use ACE permissions instead with the permission “lance.aop”
- Profit. Enjoy your dictatorship!
- /aop [cmd] - switches to the AOP associated with that cmd.
- /aop list - lists each AOP available for selection.
- /aop start - turns on the restricted AOP functionality.
- /aop stop - turns off the restricted AOP functionality and turns into state-wide AOP.
- /aop priority - toggles the priority status.
- /aop peacetime [minutes] - sets the peacetime timer to the amount specified. Set minutes to 0 to disable peacetime.