[Release] Lambda Menu

You cannot spawn vehicles because you don’t have the right to spawn.
For local server testing purposes I need to add myself to do owner group to be able to spawn anything I want.

i can not get it to work. i have installed everything like i should. the game loads servers perfectly but when i hit f1, nothing happens

Hi!
So… I may be dumb, but where’s /fivem/fivem application data/?
I have a FiveM.app snail thing, but when I put the XML inside, create a /plugins folder and put the ASI inside, nothing happens…

Someone knows why when I activate ragdoll 1 my doll comes out of the first person, and even when I fall somewhere my doll falls into the third person, how do I fall into the first person again that it was not even at the beginning of the app?

Just wondering where the skin customization is saved ? (creating a new file in FiveM App folder ?)

Hi, can you explain how you get the right to spawn vehicle?

Hi, you need to have es_admin in your ressource folder and in the citmp-server.xml.
Then, after launching the server and connecting yourself in-game, you need to see your “ID” (with Up Arrows on the keyboard, holding it) and write in your server console this:

setgroup "ID" owner 

Hi, I have Essentialmode and es_admin running on my server with couchDB setup but whenever I type setgroup ID owner in the console it say “User could not be found” any idea?

Edit : Nvm my couchDB address was not setup correctly in the essentialmode config.lua

The num pad isnt working for me with the menu. i dont have any idea whats wrong

really thanks… it works great and it is helping me a lot :slight_smile:

so i have just found out that the lambda menu is causing a issue when i die, everytime i die i get a black screen and can not respawn, ive removed the lambda menu and all files with it and i can respawn, as soon as i download a new version or put the old one i can not respawn

Make sure you do not have “restore player appearence” and “restore player weapons” turned on.

So when I downloaded the mod and I got into a server, it doesn’t work. What do i do? My buddy said it could because im using steam? PLS HELP!!

MIne doesnt work either man

do i instal this server side or client side if so can i have a good explanation on the instal with how to cal the maps with screen shots the explanation is kinde Blurred and uncleari tryt alot readet the topic like 5 a 6 times now and its stil not working after 3 trying a clean version of my gtav.

@Amber It’s client side.

yeah i did read al that stuf on this page and in the readme file i dont have that folders. i tryt to creat them my self also did not work

Your FiveM folder – not your GTA folder. Wherever your FiveM.exe is, you should have the application data folder.

1 Like

omg im so sorry i understant it now im stupit i did call the FiveM filder installers
is that a problem or suld i rename the folder FiveM?

I dont think it matters what the folder name is called… as long as the folder inside that is named correctly.

1 Like