[Release] Lambda Menu

That’s because they aren’t in FiveM.

1 Like

That would explain it. Appreciate the response :slight_smile:

this might seem like an odd question but… i have noticed ever sense changing to lamba numpad1 no longer makes me ragedoll? is it because of lamba or something wrong with fivem?

Check your lm-config.xml to make sure it’s not disabled or the key wasn’t changed.

1 Like

thank you turns out i forgot to even add the file.

Hey wheres American life?

I cant use this trainer anymore after the last Server updates and client updates. after being killed Me and other guys on our server got a black screen with a loading swirly in lower right corner from wich it could not recover from. After Installing fresh Server and client I installed this again and the problem was there again, took it out and it works fine. This Problem Started rite after we updated the server with the latest FiveM update.

How did you implant the "Specate Player’ function? Can you give some information, as I am writing an scripthook mod?
Thanks!

New server update comes with script hook disabled. You can change the setting in the config file.

1 Like

Make sure you do not have “restore player appearence” and “restore player weapons” turned on. I have noticed those options to cause issues lately.

1 Like

thanks! it fix many problems!

If someone has a problem with the LambdaMenu since the FiveM Update, you need to reactivate the DisableScriptHook in citmp-server.yml :slight_smile: :blush:

Thank You… i discovered that issue as well :slight_smile:

My last post of
I cant use this trainer anymore after the last Server updates and client updates. after being killed Me and other guys on our server got a black screen with a loading swirly in lower right corner from wich it could not recover from. After Installing fresh Server and client I installed this again and the problem was there again, took it out and it works fine. This Problem Started rite after we updated the server with the latest FiveM update.

I was very wrong It was not Lamda! The last Server update was the problem. After reverting back to an older RESPAWN Manager folder the problem was gone, I just don’t know why or why no one else had these problems. Some days I Think the Devs Read this shit and say OH yeah, We fucked up something. Not the Russian way though . You guys ever feel that we are the Beta testers and they really don’t give a fuck what we think? Wish they would test there shit before they release it, And we know they don’t lets be realistic about that or they would find the Bugs first. Tired of being there little Lab rats every time they update anything. TESTING and more testing is the KEY .

We have a beta build, but you can’t test everything.

It might be that scripts in your server cause problems with the new spawnmanager, however this is not for us to solve

I knew someone would say that,I tested it on my own Virgin test server had the same problem. And at the same time I do agree with you on the other scripts thing,couse there buggy as shit to.

Does anyone on here have any clue as to why i am unable to spawn vehicles! I can spawn an ‘owned vehicle’ but when i try to spawn in any other vehicle it doesn’t work! I have tried a multitude of servers with no success!

Thanks!

I’m having the same issue…

How to install it for my server ? PS : the installation doesn’t work i don’t know why …

this is a trainer, it gets installed to your FiveM/plugins folder for your client