[Release] Lambda Menu

ragdoll and pointing doesnt work

In citmp-server.yml file turn off script hook, this will block every menu though, except a serversided one like scorpio

I use example_gamemode, not fivem folder, how i do?

i create plugins folder in example_gamemode and place im-config in the example_gamemode folder?

:slight_smile:

I’m sorry, it does not make sense for me, could you explain what you’re trying to do?

I want to add the lambda menu to my server and i have essential mode installed, i dont know how i install it^^

You can’t, it’s only clientside, search Scorpio menu on the forum for a serversided trainer

1 Like

Ah okok, thanks. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to say that it’s not the .asi creating that cmd.exe in your temporary folder, your computer is infected and you should get it scanned if there indeed is a cmd.exe in your temporary folder.

If you’re going to disassemble a program, make sure you can actually read assembler code. That you’re making accusations just because you saw “cmd.exe” and posting screenshots/videos about it is pretty cringe to be honest. I don’t know why you even have IDA, or any debugger for that matter, installed on your computer.

What is happening is that the program makes a %COMSPEC% call which is the path to your cmd.exe program. It then executes the cmd.exe with the /C parameter that, from the manual, “Carries out the command specified by string and then terminates”. This behaviour is typical to do background operations which may or may not include installing unwanted software, but also typical for the c++ system() call. You can find the exact same disassembly in your ucrtbased.dll (lambdamenu.asi vs ucrtbased.dll).

cmd.exe is not called except when exiting the game through the menu as @scandium states. Rest assured you can use this plugin without obtaining some crazy virus, cryptominer or cryptolocker. The only command passed to cmd.exe is the one that @scandium has shown in the posted code, and can be seen in practice in this screenshot:

If you had put a breakpoint on the “cmd.exe” that you had found, you would have known that it only gets called up on exiting the game through the menu, and you would’ve seen what exactly the command was being executed which is definitely not installing a bitcoin miner in your temporary folder.

So thank you for wasting my time with your false accusations. I hope this removes any doubt others may have had. Thank you @oui & co for investing time in this handy trainer and releasing it for free. You didn’t deserve this shit.

4 Likes

I don’t understand how to install…

There is a how-to-install.txt included in the download. It explains it very straight forward.

Yeah, but i don’t understand with the folders…
I’m Belgian, can you explain it easier please ? :grimacing:

Screenshot your fivem folder

This is not for serverside, just clientside

Hi,

Is it possible to restrict the usage of the trainer to a whitelist of admins ?

Thanks for you awesome work

Best regards

1 Like

Hey the menu won’t open … outaded?

Menu is working fine on my end. Make sure you installed it properly and make sure the server you are playing on does not have ScriptHook disabled.

How can I check scripthook disabled on server?

If you don’t own the server there is no way of telling for sure. However, if it is disabled no client side scripts will work, such as trainers.

Any reason why i cant spawn the BF Ramp Buggy or the Rocket Voltic?

They dont show up in any of the categories.