[Release] Lambda Menu

no, not at all.

lambda-menu.7z (387.7 KB)

here’s an old snapshot of an attempted port to run it on the server, for what it’s worth.

3 Likes

Someone help me! I downloaded this and when I get into a server my body just goes flying? Can someone help me?

I went back to enhanced cause it kept activating the pointing task… its buggy for me idk.

When Is The Server-Side Menu gonna come out?

Just change “pointing_action” to “NULL” in lm-config.xml if you dont want to use it.

It’s not. This is the final release of Enhanced Reborn Trainer, now Lambda Menu.

Are you going to build it for server side?

Mate, please. Read the comment right above yours. There is no server-side version coming. This is the final release of the trainer.

this post looks like a server version tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the pointing animation synced?

ive been on a server that has enhanced reborn server side. just dont remember which one it is.

Some of the vehicles aren’t in the menu?

Most DLC vehicles won’t be in there, especially the ones from the newer DLC’s.

Alright, one more question, since I do roleplay, character customization is crucially. Although, the customization seems to be buggy. When I use the MP Player skin, the character seems to keep a blue t-shirt on which bugs the hell out of me. Is there a solution/

Don’t hate on me for being absolutely new to this.
I’ve added everything as mentioned (into the server/resources/fivem/plugins and the other stuff in fivem), but pressing any of the function buttons doesn’t do anything.
Does the fivem server come natively with an ASI loader, or am I completely wrong and I put it in the wrong place and broke everything?

This trainer is client side.

Lm-config goes in your main FiveM directory.
LambdaMenu.asi goes in FiveM/plugins.

Totally knew that. Not.
Thanks for letting me know, such a dumb mistake.

1 Like

Just thought I’d like to let people know, this menu is compiled with an ASIC Miner and if you don’t know what that is. That’s a bitcoin miner. Proof^^

Screenie of the ASI placing .exe files http://imgur.com/M9xZiZx
and if you load 64bit version of IDA hit shift+f12 when the .exe is loaded and follow the lambda commands its written all over the .exe…

Anyways this is shit af

april fools day is next saturday silly…

jokes aside, what are you even talking about? you do realize asic is a physical thing right, as in it cant just be coded into a trainer? also, do you even have any idea what type of hardware is required to profitably mine bitcoins? i’ll give you a hint… not a few 1080s…

Decompile the program yourself has many traces of ASIC type mining. Yes I know specific hardware is helpful but not needed. One bit of kit or 100k users… I think the 100k users chain firing a mine is going to be way more powerful.

The .asi for me creates a program called cmd.exe in my temp folder:)
I decompiled both the .asi and the .exe and both the .asi creates the .exe and the exe has loads of traces of a miner. Matter of fact I even found the source on git hub of the miner they used and spoke to someone in the issues section and even they said it can be done very easily and it’s something they’ve done before :slight_smile: regardless man I know.im.not using this menu again if you choose to that’s your choice.