[Release] Lambda Menu

You can visit the gta wiki and look for the internal vehicle names there

I cant use f4 to teleport how do i fix

my game crashes when i spawn vehicles too many times and on storymode the vehicles from dlcs disappear about 2 seconds after i spawn them but normal cars like the ones that were originally in the game before all the dlcs work perfectly please help.

Place a marker then press f4

Sp game needs a plugin that stops the game despawning the newer cars. I really should look into adding that to lambda if I have time to save fuss

Firecul could you by any chance add object spawning it would be good for rp :slight_smile: thanks.

1 Like

very nice
xdxdxdxfffxf

There any reason why my game crashes when I use the lambda limber menu?

Voice Proximity is stuck on “close” I try to turn it off it goes to “All Players” I can already talk in the server with out this. I wanna get rid of this because i can hear people 25 meters away and when you are trying to RP that doesn’t help when you can hear a lot of people

isnt there an update to add the mkii weapons ? and new vehicles and stuff

this menu helped me a lot to make my anticheat thanks guys!

@Oui
When spawning second vehicle FiveM crashes, It was working 100% last night spawning more vehicles. Today it started crashing. I tested not only my server, other people’s servers and it does same thing not just modded addon vehicles, regular ones made by the game. Can you look into this?

2 Likes

Same with me! it started a week ago never stopped!

@AdiOd

Add me on discord Zurtali#0333

me too since some weeks ;(

The source code is available download it.

i take ban for Lamba menu wtf

So i just added a #Extra1 to my Gruppe 6 Vehicle and my Game Crashed :frowning: After i tried to rejoin my Server it says im Globaly Banned from Five M for 14,7 Days due to Cheating :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Now i have to wait 14 Days nice thanks Five M :roll_eyes:

This is not caused by Lambda Menu. Toggling an extra does not get you banned. By the way, bans are delayed. If you did something in Lambda Menu you won’t instantly be banned. It’ll take time before anything happens, so it was not caused by Lambda Menu.