[Release] Lambda Menu

@Leds7 The time one is included in the latest beta.

yeah but is it synced to the fivereborn client?

@TouchMyRAM: Well it would really suck if your desired time would be affected even to other players playing in a certain server as well, I think thereā€™s gotta be a way to mantain the time only for yourself.
@NotGigo: Oh thatā€™s good to know, I was actually surprised he didnā€™t include such an important feature already in the earlier versions of the trainer, but I guess itā€™s better late than never.

And also, I came up with another suggestion which should really be taken in consideration as well, and I think a lot of players are gonna love it.

ā— MP PLAYER CUSTOMIZATION ā€” Add more proper options/sections to customize your male/female MP character just like if you were creating your character in the very beginning of your GTA Online career, I think the way the trainer has assembled the options to make your very unique character is not enough and itā€™s honestly a bit messy and buggy so thatā€™s why I think it would be nice if this could be improved in a way that players would love to operate with and then save the character in its appropriate save slot which later on when you happen to join a server, it would be already set as your ā€œfavoriteā€ character only if its option in the trainer would be switched ON, otherwise your character will always be randomly chosen by the serverā€™s system.

1 Like

Where there are plugins?

@Leds7
Here you have nice script mod to change shapes of face.

That will be nice, to save model and then trainer will always load this skin, after joining to the server and death.

Having some troubles. Every time I put in the trainer, it will crash if I go into the map. It will also not let me see my blip.

There seems to be an issue with the map when you press ā€œESCā€ or ā€œStartā€ with the xbox controller the game will freeze for like 10 - 13 secs then close it self randomly will there be a fix?

Update 2 is almost ready!
It includes Time Options (not synced) & option to turn off Player Names.

@SlayDark27 Possibly in the future, but bodyguard stuff doesnā€™t quite work 100% correctly yet in FiveReborn .

@Leds7 You can prevent people from teleporting into you vehicle by setting it as ā€˜ownedā€™ and then locking it. Good idea though, I may add it. Pretty sure I have all the player models in the game. Let me know if you find any I donā€™t and Iā€™ll add them. Re-doing the player skin area to be easier to navigate & adding the GTA:O character features is planned for Update 3.

@Wolfstrike As of right now servers have no easy/efficient way of clearing objects/entities spawned by users. I believe that is being fixed in the next FiveReborn update though. So maybe in the futureā€¦

@StratFreak @gatekeeper1122 This bug has to do with old FiveM code, itā€™s an issue a small number of users seem to experience. Iā€™ve gone through the trainer in the past trying to fix/work around it and it worked for some people, but sadly thatā€™s all Iā€™ve been able to do. Are you running this trainer alone?

@Anormalcat Itā€™s on the to-do list!

Controller support is also planned for Update 3.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just posted a new beta version with the new DLC, you can get it right here. Please report any bugs to me!
Final version is coming shortly!

Update 2 is out!
http://enhancedreborn.download/changelogr.txt

Having some issues: the drum and/or box magazines will not work at all. Activating them does nothing, and the option doesnā€™t even toggle to on.

Iā€™m also having issues with the trainer not showing my dot on the mini map, and crashing the game when viewing the map through the start menu. Hope this is addressed in the next update.

I have all the blips turned off but uyet it shows vehicle blips for some reason please help

@Pranky56 said in UPDATE 2: Enhanced Reborn Trainer (formerly Enhanced FiveM Trainer Remix):

I have all the blips turned off but uyet it shows vehicle blips for some reason please help

Known bug.

Hi there
Are there any plans to add character voices to the trainer? Itā€™d be fun to speak those cop/gang speech lines in the game :slight_smile:

Hello, I donā€™t understand how to install this trainer. Can somebody explain how to install step by step? Thank you very much!

1 Like

@TommieVN
To install the trainer you must open the .rar file, Then inside you will see 4 files.
Open your folder which you have installed FiveReborn
(If you ran the .exe in your downloads folder it will have installed into your downloads folder)
Right click and create a folder. Name it ā€œpluginsā€
Open the newly created ā€˜pluginsā€™ folder.
Drag ā€˜EnhancedReborn3_B1.asiā€™ from the .rar into the plugins folder.
Return back to your FiveReborn folder
Place ā€˜er-config.xmlā€™ in the main FiveReborn folder
Run FiveReborn!

To use the trainer press F1 to open the menu, in the top right it will appear on your screen.
Use the numpad keys (Very far right of your keyboard) to navigate the menus
/ Controls listed above \

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Where are the new bikes at yet?!

Will there be an update to include the Bikes and new Biker clothing?

How does one equip a beard in the enhanced reborn trainer. I go to the beards/masks section for the MP player skin but it only has masks and no beards.

3 Likes