[Release] Lambda Menu

Summary

https://openload.co/f/mDmD0xe8j40/FiveM_23-4-2561_12-53-36.mp4

Yes I know, thatā€™s the URL. already visited it, watched the video, but nothing related to Lambda Menu shows up in that video at all. Just a mouse cursor moving around on the screen. with FiveM open in the background.

Thatā€™s not an issue related to lambda menu, your vehicle is not streamed correctly if lambda menu canā€™t spawn it.

can you stop people doing stuck like spawning guns? modelblack list dont work, etc

The only way would be to use a server-side menu. (if you canā€™t use a model blacklist system)

i hope you will do a new update ever again. just some ideas.

• Weapon loadout save
  • Modifacation options for planes/helicopters
  • Easy animation tab
  • Objects spawner
  • Automatic updater like on simple trainer (this will help you so you dont have to update to the current gtaV version every time)
  • Controller support
  • Fix the mass speedboost on drift mode
  • Fix the car spawning not working when joining a new server

I really hope you will ever do this or some of them or even let someone else do it for you that knows how to do it.

Regards,
Luke

1 Like

Hey when i open my menu it shows double and it spawns in everything double can someone help me

1 Like

This canā€™t be fixed.

And I doubt there will ever be another update for this.

1 Like

anybody know why the F1 and F menus for lambada and simple trainer dont work with the VRP framework? is there a better frame work to use or am i doing something wrong

1 Like

Can you use this to spawn money on RP servers?

No. You canā€™t afaik.

Drift does not work .help me please

Crash with the car Karin Sultan

Are you able to use this menu on singleplayer?

Anyone knows if exist an anti lambda menu or any anti cheat for servers? cause some players are using this on mine and i cant do anyting :confused:

alot of servers have script hook disabled so you cant use lambda

Does anyone know if I can disable noclip, invicbility(cars and peds) and teleporting for any non admins in my server?

You will need to use a server sided trainer like vMenu or Mello trainer. And setup permissions.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m having some difficulties with my game and the lambda menu I canā€™t open anything including the F1 key and F8 which is the command thing in FiveM nothing is working can someone help me with my problem please.