[Release] Lambda Menu

I’m trying to keep Lambda updated so you can download it and send pull requests here
At the moment it compiles with 0 errors and only unimportant warnings about loss of precision.

How would I change the color of my name when I talk for FiveM

Should make a server version, I know this has been done before anyway, however it’s outdated.

Use mellotrainer or one of the others if you want serverside. The previous maintainer tried and failed to convert lambda.
I know very little about coding so that’s why I’m only maintaining this not rewriting it.

Oh nice, I personally use my own, was just a suggestion.

ugg people using this menu with there scripthook bypasses is annoying!

can you stop people using this in a server?

Disable scripthook in your server.cfg file.

how do i put it in my game?

press the ‘‘jul 2016’’ on the top ringht corner to get to the orginal realse that has also the tutorial

Im talking about the updated version Firecul made…

if its .asi and somekinda config its the same way but if something else idk

how can i edit the keys to scroll through menu? i have a laptop and it doesnt have the number pad on the left. is there a different version for laptops?

Is it possible to stop people using weapon spawn,? I’ve tried the modelblack list script - but it spawns weapons

Is there anyway to disable the noclip script so i wont be able to use it?

Everytime i go in my own server now or any server the actions in config doesn’t work so like the pointing doesn’t work if i press b or anything but it works like the menu opens but the pointing and car stuff doesn’t work any issues? because me and my friend started having this issue like it used to work but then it just randomly quit working.

I changed the keys but they didn’t change in-game. I’m not sure how that happened?

make sure you assign the right keys, they are in the lm-config file

help car mod is not work
https://openload.co/f/mDmD0xe8j40/FiveM_23-4-2561_12-53-36.mp4

Your video doesn’t even show anything related to Lambda Menu. (even if you copy the link and view the actual video)

1 Like