[Release] Lambda Menu

The typical path would be <main drive, normally ‘C’>:\Users<your user account>\AppData\Local\FiveM

Simply stated: the Lambda Menu has ceased development. Stopped back in March.

Here is the deal, no matter if its the FIveReborn (out of date), Lambda, or even the Mello Trainer there is one specific issue that is recurring on a BASE FiveM server installation, yes - not a single modification. Every time someone gets killed by another player everyone crashes out, period. No one has Simple Trainer installed and we’ve cleared all the caches, client and server side. At this point, its making the game unplayable. Any idea why this is happening?

I have searched and searched but could not find this exact problem being replicated. I know last year there was a problem with the Lambda menu but it was fixed. Now, none of them work. I had HOPED the Mello Trainer would be different but it still crashed.

my lambda trainer doesnt show up but no clipping does and it works fine NEED HELP!

Hello I seem to have a problem with this menu the numpad keys I need to use in order to move through the menu aren’t working and I checked the binds in the files and they are the same keys so do you happen to know how to fix this? also side note noclip does work just not the f1 menu.

Num Lock On? @TheNegativeNerd

1 Like

I did not have num lock enabled at the time

num lock needs to be on to control menu

Amazing but I wish there was a way to disable blips for everyone.

DriftMode desen’t work and 1 on num pad doesent work for some reason (i turned off no ragdoll)

can i add a custom car spawn list?

I do not have a numpad on my laptop so I tried changing the keys to the arrow keys, but nothing happens. Here is my config:

<key function="toggle_main_menu" value="VK_F1"/> <key function="menu_up" value="VK_UP"/> <key function="menu_down" value="VK_DOWN"/> <key function="menu_left" value="VK_LEFT"/> <key function="menu_right" value="VK_RIGHT"/> <key function="menu_select" value="VK_RETURN"/> <key function="menu_back" value="VK_BACK"/>
Any help?

i have a problem so when i click f1 it closes my tabs what i do?

If i dont have a numpad and want to change the numpads to arrows. What do i call it in the lm-config

im playin gta 5 on a laptop and when I hit F1 the menu doesn’t show what should i do

@dan_Okereke

1. You’re making sure that you’re using FiveM not GTAV, right?

2. You’ve made sure you installed everything correctly?

• Installed LambdaMenu.asi to /fivem/fivem application data/plugins/
    • Put lm-config.xml inside /fivem/fivem application data/
1 Like

My Lambda doesn’t work either and I have it installed under resource as well as where you said. Still not working on my end for some reason. It was working on day and than suddenly it stopped so not sure what happened. If you have any other ideas please let me know.

Thanks.

Are you trying to install the server resource? Or the client?

I have it on both. I have the files in the fivem folder and also have the entire menu under the resource folder for the server.

Like M works to pull up the Lambda but for some reason F1 isn’t working. I uninstalled all other mods thinking that maybe something was conflicting with it and still didn’t work.