[Release] Lambda Menu

Yep, you’re definitely

28 years old I’m not on the internet to fight with people

2 Likes

This menu needs removed because FiveM is removing script hook

Why is fivem removing script hook? Plenty of major servers still use lambda and other trainers… Wouldn’t removing scripthook be counterproductive?

ScriptHook causes too many issues that are usually caused by mods not really designed for FiveM, such as the Simple Trainer. Disabling ScriptHook would make everyone focus on resources, and improving current resources to make them better than the clientsided mods, take a look at MelloTrainer and Chemical Toxin, they’re both serversided trainers that let owners have full control of what they want their players to be able to do.

1 Like

Not to mention if a server updates all it’s server-side resources, all the players get the benefit. No more people using 2 year old scripts or scripts that aren’t even supported anymore.

1 Like

See if they do disable script hook i lose all my saved skins and cars in my simple trainer as will other major players of five M and some RP clan owners like polecat so five M will in turn be messing with things that players took there time to make and save.

1 Like

Yeah, but losing those features will encourage (or more or less force) people into stepping up on their resources. It’s fully possible to do mostly anything ScriptHook can do in FiveM (as far as I’m aware), and I think that’s why they might want to disable ScriptHook.

2 Likes

i agree

20 char limit

FiveM won’t progress anywhere unless big changes are made, starting with disabling ScriptHook. And the “other major players like Polecat” can sure as hell take a few minutes to make a couple new skin saves.

1 Like

Or people can just not be lazy and convert ScriptHook scripts to FiveM resources or have someone do it for them. To my knowledge most of the ScriptHook things people are complaining about being removed are fully possible in FiveM.

1 Like

my menus aren’t working

My knowledge is pretty limited here, but disabling scripthook would also mean the end of ELS vehicles for every Roleplay server that uses them to increase immersion. That means communities that have custom designers who have spent countless hours designing and developing these vehicles would be rendered useless? Again, I may be wrong, but if there is a fix for this, I am all in!

1 Like

Get Lt.Caine to give his ELS source code to one of the FiveM devs.

Contact Info? I will create a general letter that we can all sign…

1 Like

Hi can i please get help i have the lambda menu but when i open it it’s overlapped with the enhanced menu so i can’t read nor select and RP well please help @Oui

So the thing is once i click f1 i see lambda menu open up and behind it on the same space (overlapped) it reads enhanced menu so any idea how can i fix this ?? @Oui

Remove Enhanced Menu from your /plugins/ folder?

I’m unable to locate fivem/fivem application data/ and thus cannot install this mod menu being given the nickname “Lambda”

I love the simplicity in this menu, it really is great, however i’ve noticed that Lambda is lacking a few features, For example, the Simple Trainer allows you to create in-depth characters with tattoos, eyebrows, beards, custom hair colours, t-shirt decals and even allows for saving weapon presets. I’m no developer or anything like that but if Simple Trainer has it, why doesn’t Lambda? It would be a game changing feature for RP servers. Please, take it into consideration if its possible at all to implement. Thanks, - Arbiter

1 Like

I agree with Arbiter, you should be able to make more detailed characters.