[Release] Lambda Menu

How to build server side lambda menu?

Hi there, i installed it, but it donā€™t work for me =( Tried Fullscreen and borderless, asi in plugins, xml in 5m appdata, what can be wrong?

wish that skins like bigfoot werent invisible to other players

How i set Lambda Menu only for admins use and not for players.

@MudzGamers You can not currentlyā€¦ Its either usable or not

Hello all,
I followed the instructions to install Lambda-menu on my local server :

• Drag the .asi in the plugins folder created just before.
  • Drag the .xml in the FiveM/Application Data.
    But it doesnā€™t toogle ingame whatever the key I could choose//use in config.

I tried another steamID, disable Steam detection and connect via IP, uninstall/reinstall FiveM and GTAV but for me the result was always the same : no menu.

The most surprising is that I let a friend come into the server (via Hamashi) and he CAN toogle and use Lambda-menu !

Oh ! I forgot to tel you :
I am ā€˜ownerā€™ in the ā€˜userā€™ table and can use admin commands in the console.

Did I do something wrong ? What ?
Please help. Thanks.

Ever since I downloaded FXServer I have been having issues when shooting someone. I have figured out that it had something to do with this menu. I have removed it from my Plugins and I can shoot people/Kill people fine without crashing? Would any body be able to fix this menu in the next update?

I have no idea why this isnā€™t working.

The .ASI is in the FIveM > FiveM Application Data > plugins
and the other config file is in the FiveM Application Data folder.
and I launch and it doesnā€™t work.

I installed a scripthook earlier for a different trainer and I tried removing that, and it didnā€™t work.
Iā€™ve tried removing the old trainers in the same folder but Iā€™m DONE. I have no other ideas, please help.

Is there a way to just use the player skin part of the menu when we push F1 ā€¦ edit the asi or something ā€¦ i dont want any trainer right now but i love the player skin menu and saved configsā€¦ i would like to just hide the other options in the menu. Then push F1 and there is only that option there. or make the rest non fonctionnal.

possible ?

You do realize this only works on fivem, and any server you wish to use it on has to have scripthook enabled.

I donā€™t have a the application folder anywhere can anyone help?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?
I installed the trainer and everything i put the asi in the plugins the xml in there and still doesn t work
please help guys

same for me idk what to do

so @Oui are you going to update this menu so the problems get fixed with people crashing when dying? because when people die it gives the a lambda.asi failure

If you read the original post, it says that this is the final version and the project has been discontinued. I believe the FiveM team has been given all the code and itā€™s up to them to update it if they choose.

I cant find face paint or Body colour?

This only works with some servers or all?

@ryanroxta This only works with servers that allow scripthook plugins.

Is the FOV mod broken for everyone or is it just me? Any plans to fix it if itā€™s broken? @Oui