[Release] Lambda Menu

Do you have lm-config.xml located in /FiveM/FiveM Application Data/?

please add a way to spawn objects move objects attach objects to vehicles. and the ability to attach vehicles together like the one simple trainer has but easier and mk2 weapons and new vehicles? thanks :slight_smile:

Hey i dont know if anyone else has this problem, but i dont have the gunrunning dlc stuff, please someone help!

I don’t think it’s going to be shown in the menu, but you’ll have to type it out in the “by name” window.

I am a novice, did not learn C++, currently translating this menu, excuse me, how to use VS2017 compiled ASI files.

Is anyone else experiencing this new issue?

1 Like

I’m back sorry I’m late, here is a link to the most up to date version.
Most of what I need lambda for is vehicles so it’s always what I’ll update with the highest priority. I saw someone asking about Mk2 weapons, I thought I added those last patch, guess they weren’t using mine then.

(EDIT: I forgot to add the link :tired_face: )

how do you edit the controls?

Yes i am

but i am now using the f4 menue and i hope the problem will be fixd soon

Please Help When I Try To Spawn DLC Vehicles Like Oppressor Or Any Other Vehicle That Did Not Come Out On Release, On Single player The Vehicles Stay For At least 3 Seconds Then Disappear.

I cant get this to install. Nothing happens when i press F1

Directory is set as follows:
Z:\FiveMServer
Z:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master (lm-config.xmp installed here)
Z:\FiveMServer\cfx-server-data-master\plugins (LambdaMenu.asi installed here)

Server launches fine, once inside when I press F1 nothing happens. If i press FN+F1 my keyboards lights change (Aorus K9 Optical). So I dont have a function keyboard.

Wondering if this is installed int he correct directories. Not sure what the problem could be.

1 Like

This is not a server sided menu. You need to install this on the client.

1 Like

yEP JUST FIGURED THAT OUT … .tHANK YOU :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the syntax rules for spawning vehicles that have more than just one word to their title?

Either I was attempting to spawn vehicles that did not exist, or my syntax is wrong.

Things that did not work:
‘oppressor mk2’ ‘oppressor_mk2’ ‘oppressormk2’

Could someone give me an example of a two or more word vehicle that works?

You spawn by internal name ie “OPPRESSOR2” for the opressor mk2

1 Like

Do you know of any list that contains the internal names, or an easy way to view them in my files?
Thanks!

I know it would be a lot of work, but would you be able to have a section in vehicles that organizes them per website they can be found on in gta online? So people could go to a “warstock” line in the menu and get a list of the vehicles that warstock sells? Just a suggestion, but I’m an idiot and I seem to have memorized where to find vehicles and not their names dx

You can visit the gta wiki and look for the internal vehicle names there

I cant use f4 to teleport how do i fix

my game crashes when i spawn vehicles too many times and on storymode the vehicles from dlcs disappear about 2 seconds after i spawn them but normal cars like the ones that were originally in the game before all the dlcs work perfectly please help.