[RELEASE] kickForRestart

this causes when people still pressing any button, if you want them to get kicked instantly, you need to change the first value in the client.lua to 0.

I’ve tested it many times, so it must work, if it shouldn’t work after making these changes, than look if you’re having a trainer that disallows some people to kick.

1 Like

Alright, I set it to 0 seconds, will give feedback next time I need to reboot

Edit: Yeah it is good, it kick everyone now when I set it to 0 :slight_smile:
Thanks !

1 Like

Nice release! :hamburger:

1 Like

what restart script do you guys use?

?
I am not sure what exactly you mean, but.you are on a restart resource topic! :wink:
Congratulations! - pewdiepie (you don’t know that song? Ok that’s off topic…)

Like what do you use to restart your server, automatically?

I do not use a “auto restart” resource for any server, because there aren’t any (or I didn’t found one)

If you want to use something like auto restarting then take a look at
https://zap-hosting.com/de/shop/product/cloud-gameserver/320/

They giving you the possibility to restart your server full automatic.

Is it possible for you to add a schedule system to your script based on the server time?

Example: it is 6am the script runs the command for kick everyone automatically

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll take a look into it later. Thanks for your suggestion!

1 Like

is there any way to add it to [Release] Auto Restart Server

so the command execute throw the massage chat ? or is it hard to do ?

and thank you for awesome script :hamburger::hamburger:

Well, personally I don’t want to make another resource to a dependency, but as LawZze wish, I will add a time function, make it possible to kick people on a certain time. Also I will add a Auto restart by myself, so you will not need to have any other dependency installed.
Thanks for your suggestion,
Have a nice day :hamburger: :mascot:

4 Likes

Well, for everyone, who’s still awaiting the new update of KickForRestart, I really appreciate it and want to release the update as soon as possible, everything is done, only problem is that noone can connect to the server after a restart… Please give me the time to fix that, and the wait will worth it! :mascot:

(if someone already knows a fix, then I appreciate it if someone would dm, I started a “bug” report topic as well, which can be found here: Couldn't bind on )

have a nice day! :hamburger:

1 Like

Kick_Restart version 2.8

addings table:

• added /planrestart command (restarts after the given time ingame)
  • added config table to set up the restarts
  • added /stopplan to stop restart if planned with /planrestart
  • added changed restart command to /dorestart

important!
the server does not restart it self yet. the users will only get kicked after the time setted.
still waiting for a bug fix for the reply I made above ^

link:

1 Like

Its work with /planrestart time:time:time but for some reason its not work with auto restarttimes :open_mouth: , have any idea why?

Well, that’s weird tho, it should work, I have tested it before I’ve released the update and everything has worked fine for me…

I’ll check my script after I have slept, in that time I recommend you to check if you might have forgotten to set a “,” or did a wrong spell.

Thanks for reporting, I’ll take a look.

Edit: also make sure that this is setted to true:
userestartplanner = false --change to true to activate the table planner below:

I have tried twice, nothing happend.

I’ve updated the resource! Made a few mistakes as I have seen…

Well, you can download it on the old download link, here

• fixed bug, that you cannot restart with the restart table (thanks to @ItsTaras for reporting :heart: )
  • added a debug.time configuration, which prints the time as debug option into the console

have a nice day! :hamburger: :mascot:

Thanks, going to test it right now, its work with 128 slots?¿
I heard that is not kick all people, only half ~ dont know if its true, gonna check it

@Real-hamburger

Error parsing script @kick_restart/server.lua in resource kick_restart: @kick_restart/server.lua:82: ‘then’ expected near ‘=’

and

Error parsing script @kick_restart/server.lua in resource kick_restart: @kick_restart/server.lua:98: ‘then’ expected near ‘=’

fixed… xD

Edit and fixed the other one too now.