[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

I don’t know what to say. I don’t work on this code anymore as this version has too many issues that get reported and I can’t keep up with it.

What does this do?

See the first post in the thread all the wayyy up top. Also see the GitHub.

well I just but in the server and it has a weird texture and it goes in but the textures Werid af mate?

The UI can break sometimes. Restart the resource. This resource has been deprecated so no further updates will occur to this version of the resource.

Just Wanted To Add My Input, This Script Is Working 99% Perfectly For Me Since I Lowered The Citizen Wait Times (Increased The Speed At Which The Script Performs Checks) However This Can Cause The Odd Resource Time Warning But Not Too Big Of An Issue :slight_smile: Been Using It For Ages.

I plan on having a full C# resource for this with better functionaliy and features I have just been working on so many other things I cant keep up.

2 Likes

how do i get the dog to attack someone

I have answered it like 100 times above.

Aim your weapon and press G.

thank you

Do you have a full list of keybinds as opening a menu is long

Stop being lazy and work it out.

As we have seen you clearly are unable to read, but there is a fantastic thing called a “readme” with FUNNY enough, a GREAT guide on what’s in this K9 System, by my dear friend Xander…

Controls
1. OPEN MENU | LeftALT + HOME
2. FOLLOW / STOP | G
3. ATTACK | Point + G

Is there comming ESX support?

I don’t write scripts for ESX or VRP. I do provide source for anyone that wants to do that themselves.

oh oke :frowning: :cry:

Hi! Is there a way to change the controls?

Use the search bar.

1 Like

How? I in what program? And what should I search!

“controls”