[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

oh. idk. I don’t think you can stream animals.

Maybe on the canary client servers but I am not sure as I have never streamed an animal ped.

I just tryed that and is still the normal Shephard :frowning:

Well I mean I am not sure what I can do about it… :man_shrugging:

Maybe try to change the dog to a real German shepherd dog :smiley:

That’s not the purpose of this script. Whoever is running the servers that is using my script its their responsibility to do that.

1 Like

i really wanna replace the shepherd with this one https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/19996-german-shepherd-malinois-k9-dog/ but still no luck it wont replace it…

I mean what do you want me to do about it… i wrote a K9 SCRIPT. I didnt replace the animal ped or anything. Go make a question topic in the #development:scripts category about it.

is there a way i can totally delete the whitelist feature?

Use the config files…

when i put in server.cfg it disappear

What??? I don’t understand

hi,

what would be causing this to happen,

Has we you tried reloading the script. Do you have any errors in the client or server console.

H0w do i get the K9?

The readme does not help.

Open the menu and spawn it…??

is there anyway to change the attack % to hit harder? and run faster?

Unfortunately no as far as I know.

As far as i know, you are working on a new script. Will the new one will have a K9 jumping out of the trunk like lspdfr ord is it like now ona a pssanger seat?

Asking because i’m working on a K9 cvpi and i don’t know if if should insert a cage if there will be something else. Unless you’re not planning on releasing it anytime soon.

Thank you for your effort with this one anyway :wink:

I decided to go away from FiveM until I feel comfortable enough to release again. Might not be for a while. The plan was to have the dog jump out of the back seats and thats how it will be if I ever finish the new K9 and release it…

1 Like

On one hand it’s quite bad news for k9 lovers. But on the second hand i understand the thing about being bothered with fivem things so don’t feel rushed or anything. When it’ll be out, i will. If not, well… . Just enjoy life until then buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes