[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

No. It doesn’t use VRP… It doesn’t use ESX… It will never have those things as I am no longer pushing major updates to this.

Its an AI dog. It will always have kinks no matter what. There is no such thing as a perfect AI in GTA 5

okay so what is working correctly at this point @xander1998

It varies per server. Depends on what resources they are already running… If they are using trainers.

Do you still have the “better” cuff script where you can walk while cuffed, but not shoot or drive?

Search the forums? I try to keep this topic on topic…

I couldnt reply to your other “topic” about the cuff scipt and i saw that you were active here.

I am active here because people talk here about the K9. If people talked on on there I would be there to answer but there is not.

Not sure how you can’t post on the other topic. its not closed.

yeah so what are the key bindings for the script because when i read it, it makes 0 sense
please help

@xander1998 just let me know if their is a way to get it to work

OPEN MENU | LeftALT + HOME
FOLLOW / STOP | G
ATTACK | Point + G

That makes 0 sense?

yeah that doesnt work
i tried it and says im like not white listed

… then put the information in the config file then…

@xander1998 so ive read thru all 953 of these replies and i still cant get the script to work on my server, would love your help. my discord is https://discord.gg/tFRwM3

What is exactly not working. All you have to do is drag and k9 into your resources. Add to you server.cfg. Change the config settings to match your needs. Done…

I did and it does nothing. Everything loads fine just doesn’t work after that

@xander1998
For some reason after I spawn in the K9, if someone shoots or kills it I get the notification in the bottom right of my screen saying that its taking up a lot of ram and then the server starts lagging. Any ideas?

Could be my thread that I am usijg to check if the dog dies. I will look into this.

When it says to add resource name to the k9 config, where am I adding it?

K9Config = {}
K9Config = setmetatable(K9Config, {})

in one of these?

Don’t worry about it. Was a typo. I meant server config.

Do not touch those 2 lines ever.