[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Amazing work but is there any way i can change the button to open the menu? It clashes with the es_admin2 ui menu.

sometimes the ui menu for es_admin2 can be buggy and requires restarting the game.

Search the topic for IsControlJustPressed

Ok thanks also is there a way to change it so the dog can get in a police vehicle with only two doors?

@xander1998 I tested this out in my local server, before i put it on our public server. It works on my local server, but not my public server.
If you could help me the discord link is https://discord.gg/J4W92aZ

I don’t do sessions on helping people directly. Takes too much time. Would say if it works on one server and not the other then there is probably something on your public server that isn’t playing well with it…

I can join the discord but I will not be logging into the server. Modifying any of your server code.

Thats fine just let me know when you are in

Hi, Im just wondering for my FiveM Server, My Attack Button, Point (b) + G Isn’t working we have tried to test it out with our other staff do you know how to fix this? We tried to use 2 different types of dogs

Thanks!

Point you gun…

In real life cops with k-9’s have a button in the car and on there belt to release the dog. It would be neat if there was a hot key that would get the dog out of the car instead of having to go through the menu.

@Liam_R press the follow key or tell him to attack someone.

Ok that’s a thing cool, didn’t know. Thanks

Yeah. I didnt really mean to make it that way the dog just did it when i built the follow / attack functions so I just left it XD

Ha nice, win win situation.

1 Like

How do I get the dog?

… really …

1 Like

What is the menu that spawns the dog?

How do I open the K9 menu on the base vrp?

I mean can you not read? It shows you the controls to open the menu.

I have a two door k-9 police car that I would like to use with this script. I noticed that because it’s a two door the dog won’t hop in. Is there a way to make it so the dog can jump in the front passenger seat?