[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

sorry, I am just too tired to understand anything…lol

Is there a command I type in chat to get the dog to get in the car? or do I just do it through the menu

Menu.
(20 characters)

I believe this was asked before, but is there an easy way to add a “kill” command in for the k9 to auto takedown the suspect in servers with the rpdeath script?

He does kill the player but ai dogs are wonky in general so not much i can do to make that better.

1 Like

Hi, on my server for some reason we cannot point so is there a way to change the key?

You point your gun… Not your finger.

Ah, silly me! Thanks @xander1998

1 Like

How do I use this script?

Hello, I have a quick question. Is the search function supposed to work only with vehicles or everywhere? Because for me, the dog searches wherever I press the search button. This is kind of an issue :confused:
Thanks for answer!

Should only work near vehicles but inever really checked it

Hm, because I can search wherever I want :stuck_out_tongue: Could you look into fixing it? Another thing that would be great is if we can have a custom message if the search turns out negative. So it can say that the dog didn’t find anything instead of just saying “Dog har found [ ].”

The code is open source. You could change the message if you want. As far as fixing it I have a lot of things going on right now that are ALOT more important than this. So no ETA

@xander1998 The biting part of the script isn’t working, suggestions?

Just making sure that you know that you got to use a gun and aim at the ped and push g for it to attack @Kade

We are, but it doesnt seem to be working. He just kinda walks up, and does a circle, and just doesn’t actually bite when it says it is going to.

I have told many that the biting is based on the AI dogs biting. If you are running trainers if the player has “Everyone Ignores Player” the dog will NOT work with biting.

Oh, well I didn’t have the setting on when my K9 Officer tried to get his dog to attack me. Perhaps its beacuse he may be running it?

Hey how to add permission for K9 when i use esx_policejob

I dont write ESX scripts so you are on your own on that one.