[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

I’ve read through and followed this release for quite some time. I’ve tried implementing this on my FX server without any avail. I’ve have some screenshots of error codes but I don’t quite understand how to fix them. Assistance from the source writer would be super ideal. I propose the following;

I’m willing to pay you to help me fix this and at minimum get the menu to populate and a k9 to spawn. I know you are busy, hence my offer to pay for your services via paypal.

It should take us no longer than an hour. I’m confident. Let me know :slight_smile:

No payment needed. Just show me how you have it installed currently.

Do you mind if i share you a PM with my discord for using its screen share feature? - https://discord.gg/PE4eYP

I really dislike forum editing XD

I don’t do live share with randoms but I can talk to you on discord.

Perhaps you misunderstood. I was going to share my screen with you, not the other way around. I’m leery of sharing mine too. Believe me. ~ You’re free to join and speak with me at anytime. The discord link is valid for 24 hours.

I’m in your discord.

hi,

this update ( FiveM update - March 15th, 2018 ) kill your menu, and when i leave the menu , my player freeze.

Godd luke for resolve this.

I Will look into it.

When your frozen just jump. @xander1998 Randomly when people join the server the k9 menu is open by default and there is no way to close it.

For some reason when the menu is loaded the resource isn’t loading VueJS which I am still trying to figure out why that is happening.

1 Like

So If I do make it ped restricted will it still do this?

Yes, for some reason the VueJS and doesn’t load so the Vue script isn’t hiding the menu. I am still looking into the issue.

Would it be possible to disable this menu so it cant be openable, then add K9:RequestOpenMenu to wk_actionmenu or will it still happeen again affffffffftttttter that

Will still happen because I’m not switching the menu to another one.

Do you have a possible ETA?

Nope.
I Do not have an ETA…

Alright! I’ll look forward to it once I see that update come out! all in all great script feller

How do I stop the k9 from spawning 20?

What?
(20 characters)

@xander1998 how do i put the k9 for a specific profession?