[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Hi,

all is perfect for me, but i trying change effect when dog attak. Actuelly he kill the target i want just freeze or taze the target. If you have possibility in config to adjust for user this , is perfect !!

Thx for all.

Yes, Most communities run a revive script so I usually make him kill the player (because the subject will just lay there). But I can see about making him use another method but can’t guarantee a change for that.

1 Like

I’ve installed this the menu works but theres just one problem i cant spawn the actual dog…

I have installed this but it does not work. I cant even open the menus and I am not sure I installed it correctly. Can anyone help me?

Are you guys checking for any Client Errors? Server Errors?

I am not getting any errors? I think I just missed something or did something wrong in the installation process.

Well there is also a config file you have to modify too.

I did modify but I don’t think I did it correctly I can send you a screens shot if you would like?

This is how I have it set up.

Why did you put k9-master inside my table brackets…

I remember seeing to put the resource name in the config somewhere.

Not sure where that came from because my resource passes the resource name automatically you don’t have to define that.

So I don’t have to put anything there then? I should just remove it?

Yeah… Those 2 lines are allowing that config to communicate with the main server files. Shouldn’t have messed with those.

Also if you tried to do the PedList you are only allowing the first 2 in the table to read so that is an error.

Ok, I put those in after it didn’t work the first time so am I missing anything else because I still cant get it working?

Also I can tell you tried with PedsList you didn’t do the table correctly with that either. Thats gonna be an error because you aren’t using a comma.

How so? I tried to copy the format of the two above it. Nevermind I see it now

That part doesn’t matter now. My old resource you had to. The one you downloaded automatically gets the resource name and passes it to the code.

It is still not working and there are no error messages or anyting?

If you have them set to false then no. If you have them set to true then it will read from the license and steam table. Basically just allows people to have a different restriction then just peds

1 Like